+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I applied on 15th Jan.
Biomatrics done 17th Jan
Medical request 23rd jan

I will keep you guys posted.My humble request to everyone one is help each other out as much you can. Everyone deserves to host their parents and share their happiness with them .
Congratulations on getting the medical request .
would you mind telling me for how many months ,your parents shows their Bank statment from Pakistan ?
And what documents they attached to strengthen their case ?
I applied on 24th January
Biometrics Done 25th January
Awaiting medical

Last edited:

MALIK_M

Jul 1, 2017
would you mind telling me for how many months ,your parents shows their Bank statment from Pakistan ?
Awaiting medical

I attached 1 months bank statement for my father and three months for my mother. They both have separate accounts I also attached my personal bank statement along with theirs. We also attached property docs. My dads pension copy. My mother’s job letter. My dads business letter . We also attached a collecting of recent pictures with their friends and family to show their connection back home. We also attached my house documents which we are getting this summar to show that we would like to have them over for house warming party.
Thanks
Ps: getting a medical request does not mean visa is granted .
Thanks

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I attached 1 months bank statement for my father and three months for my mother. They both have separate accounts I also attached my personal bank statement along with theirs. We also attached property docs. My dads pension copy. My mother’s job letter. My dads business letter . We also attached a collecting of recent pictures with their friends and family to show their connection back home. We also attached my house documents which we are getting this summar to show that we would like to have them over for house warming party.
Thanks
Thanks
That’s lots of documents . Since my mother is not a working woman ,I only submitted two things.
1) house docs , which is in my Dad’s name and affidavit showing my mother is taking care of it after my father death .
2)Her Bank statment .
That’s why I am little concerned
I know Medical request is not a guarantee for visa but a critical step though . Good luck for your next steps .

FatimaAkbarali

Dec 5, 2017
Awaiting medical
Thanks
Thanks
Have u ever come across a case which got rejected after getting the medical request? Because honestly I have not seen any such case.. unless there are medical reasons? Pls enlighten us with your experience too.

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Have u ever come across a case which got rejected after getting the medical request? Because honestly I have not seen any such case.. unless there are medical reasons? Pls enlighten us with your experience too.
My parents in law recently got supervisa for 10 years and I also heard that medical means chances are really high that you will get the visa . So I am pretty positive for you and Malik .

FatimaAkbarali

Dec 5, 2017
Just checked. My mother’s medical status has been updated. It says medical passed. But i am wondering why I havenot gotten any thing else from them like ppr?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi All, i am living on PR since 2016 Jan. we are 5 family members here in Canada and parents are in back home

please answer me following is possible.

0) i applied for my parents 5 months ago for visit visa but rejected for no ties in backhome, not satisfied to VO and proposed stay.
1) Can i apply for my parents super visa ?
2) what is minimum salary to apply for parents super visa ?
3) should i apply for visit visa or super visa for my parents ? if i have $10k CAD plus in my bank account and my salary is $80k CAD plus
4) how much time they take to issue super visa ?
5) any thing special i have to take care of when applying super visa for my parents?

Thank you for your valuable time to give me feedback.

Thank you.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi All, i am living on PR since 2016 Jan. we are 5 family members here in Canada and parents are in back home

0) i applied for my parents 5 months ago for visit visa but rejected for no ties in backhome, not satisfied to VO and proposed stay.
3) should i apply for visit visa or super visa for my parents ? if i have $10k CAD plus in my bank account and my salary is $80k CAD plus
5) any thing special i have to take care of when applying super visa for my parents?

Thank you.

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015

Thank you.
Hi,
Firstly, pls wait for your tax returns (year of 2017) because you must prove your income through NOA
Apply for supervsia as what I've heard is that it has slightly better chances than a visit visa if parents are eligible.
Supervisa takes around 140-160 days (this changes slightly)

Visit the following link and explore through this website you'll get most of the information

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
when applying super visa for parents, is there any one whose parents are heart patient, sugar patient, diabetes patient or any thing else and they passed in medical and got super visa ?

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
AoA Fatima, apologies for replying late. I believe getting medical request is a very very positive sign for receiving visa. Unless there are some medical issues, vast majority gets granted a visa after medical. So hopefully your mother should get it soon inshallah.
As for my mother's timelines, she applied - paper based, from Islamabad - on 7th Nov, got medical request within a week and got done with her medical on 15th Nov. Since we applied through VFS, they kept her passport at the time of applying, so there was no ppr. She directly got a 'collect your passport' message on 1st December. So, in all, it took exactly three weeks from application submission to visa issuance.
This may have been due to the reason that she visited Canada in late 2016 on a visit visa, so her paperwork was scrutinized extensively recently. Hence, I believe they just cross-verified from her last application and granted the supervisa really quick this time. We hadn't submitted too many documents this time - just the ones listed in the checklist. One year financial statement, plus the usual medical insurance, last year's NOA etc. However, for her 2016 application, we had submitted property documents, her employment letter, pension papers, bank statement and letters, my father's pension beneficiary documents, her extensive travel history (US, Canada, Europe, Far East, Middle East) etc. So they had those on file as it is, I presume. Rest, Allah has been very kind. So, don't worry. Inshallah your mother will get it soon as well.
On a side note, one thing all must do while applying for supervisa is to get your parents passports renewed to the max limit. 5 or 7 or 10 years, before applying. The supervisa is for ten years, but if the passport expires sooner, the visa lapses. In my case, my mother's passport expires in 2021, so her visa expiry is 2021 as well. If passport was valid for longer, she would have gotten a longer visa. That was an oversight in our case. So if we're going through all this hassle, we might as well get the most out of it.

Best of luck, and keep us posted.

Just checked. My mother’s medical status has been updated. It says medical passed. But i am wondering why I havenot gotten any thing else from them like ppr?

Reactions: Mahreesha

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
My mother has very high blood pressure and an enlarged heart issue. She got supervisa in spite of that.
when applying super visa for parents, is there any one whose parents are heart patient, sugar patient, diabetes patient or any thing else and they passed in medical and got super visa ?