Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
Has any one recently got supervisa from Pakistan? As per IRCC, supervisa processing time is 155 days (5 months) for Pakistan which is crazy.
Just want to know how much time it takes in general?
My mother got it in 3 weeks. She applied on 7th Nov 2017, and got it on 1st Dec. Applied on paper from Islamabad.

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Congratulations!
Can u please post ur timeline?
I applied for my mother at 9th Jan, 2018
Got medical request 15th Jan, 2018
What’s next?
@FatimaAkbarali
Congratulations, getting medical means your mother's supervisa application will be approved after she's done with her medical.
All you need is get her medical appointment. Go to this page to find how to get appointment: http://mhdpakistan.iom.int/immigration-medical-examination-ime-canadian-visa-applicant

Once she's done and if all is good then the doctor will give her the medical report to be submitted to the embassy. You will need to scan and upload that report and once done then sit tight and wait for the passport request.
Do you mind telling what documents did you submit for your mother's supervisa application?

FatimaAkbarali

Dec 5, 2017
@FatimaAkbarali
Congratulations, getting medical means your mother's supervisa application will be approved after she's done with her medical.
All you need is get her medical appointment. Go to this page to find how to get appointment: http://mhdpakistan.iom.int/immigration-medical-examination-ime-canadian-visa-applicant

Once she's done and if all is good then the doctor will give her the medical report to be submitted to the embassy. You will need to scan and upload that report and once done then sit tight and wait for the passport request.
Do you mind telling what documents did you submit for your mother's supervisa application?
I hope what u r saying is true. She gets the visa inshAllah.
I attached my husband’s NOA and employee to letter..
I had attached my mother’s bank statement for the past 6 months, her house papers and the evaluation of house.. car papers. She does business then that as well..
I think I have given them way too many things then necessary..

FatimaAkbarali

Dec 5, 2017
I hope what u r saying is true. She gets the visa inshAllah.
I attached my husband’s NOA and employee to letter..
I had attached my mother’s bank statement for the past 6 months, her house papers and the evaluation of house.. car papers. She does business then that as well..
I think I have given them way too many things then necessary..
And I attached her tax statements as well filed with FBR..

MALIK_M

Jul 1, 2017
Salam everyone!
I submitted my parents super visa on 14th Jan. I have a question regarding my NOA and t4 . I make around 60k a year but I have only been in Canada for 16 months. My last years NoA is only for 6 months I.e 30 k. Plus my wife’s which is around the same. Would Immigration accept our combined income or just mine?
P.s I also attached my pay stubs and job letter which states the full salary I.e 60k
Thanks

FatimaAkbarali

Dec 5, 2017
Salam everyone!
I submitted my parents super visa on 14th Jan. I have a question regarding my NOA and t4 . I make around 60k a year but I have only been in Canada for 16 months. My last years NoA is only for 6 months I.e 30 k. Plus my wife’s which is around the same. Would Immigration accept our combined income or just mine?
P.s I also attached my pay stubs and job letter which states the full salary I.e 60k
Thanks
Combined income if u have mentioned in ur lnvitation letter that you and ur wife are co Sponsers. You should be fine.

FatimaAkbarali

Dec 5, 2017
So they will not consider my letter of employment and pay stubs?
I m not an expert for this matter. But if I were I would have given them both my and my spouse’s employment letter and 3 months pay stubs. I mean there’s no harm in giving more information. And attach both of yours NOA and your wife’s as well.

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Asalam O Alekuim Everyone ,
I have submitted supervisa application for my mother to n law today with biometrics .
Her bank statement and affadavit shows that she is taking care of her deceased husband house ..
I haven’t attached any other doucument showing her strong binding . Do you thing that will be enough ?

FatimaAkbarali

Dec 5, 2017
Asalam O Alekuim Everyone ,
I have submitted supervisa application for my mother to n law today with biometrics .
Her bank statement and affadavit shows that she is taking care of her deceased husband house ..
I haven’t attached any other doucument showing her strong binding . Do you thing that will be enough ?
I think u should be fine. Just keep us posted pls.

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I think u should be fine. Just keep us posted pls.
Thank you Fatimah for your reply .
To be very honest your earlier post make me little worried :) as you said you provided , Bank statment for 6 month, your mom business papers and car papers and tax report . MashaAllah you did a great homework that’s the reason you got medical so fast . In my case I just provided two evidences to support her strong bounding in Pakistan .

FatimaAkbarali

Dec 5, 2017
Thank you Fatimah for your reply .
To be very honest your earlier post make me little worried :) as you said you provided , Bank statment for 6 month, your mom business papers and car papers and tax report . MashaAllah you did a great homework that’s the reason you got medical so fast . In my case I just provided two evidences to support her strong bounding in Pakistan .
I have noticed that most of the ppl get medical request early it’s the next step that’s worrying me... I just feeel it’s all about luck in the end.. let’s just see what happens..

Last edited:

MALIK_M

Jul 1, 2017
I m not an expert for this matter. But if I were I would have given them both my and my spouse’s employment letter and 3 months pay stubs. I mean there’s no harm in giving more information. And attach both of yours NOA and your wife’s as well.
I applied on 15th Jan.
Biomatrics done 17th Jan
Medical request 23rd jan

I will keep you guys posted.My humble request to everyone one is help each other out as much you can. Everyone deserves to host their parents and share their happiness with them .