+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe sponsorship will reopen in 2014 check the site of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Secondly yes sponsorship is a lengthy process but it does not prevent one from applying for a super visa, you can have both at the same time.

smk89

Feb 7, 2013
I want to start the application for supervise. what is the difference between online and in paper. The applicant,I mean my father has to fill it online or I can do it on his behalf?

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hi,

I applied for my Parents Super visa application (Online) along with my brother and sister (TRV) since they are full time students and dependents.

Applied: September 23rd,2013 (Islamabad)
Received refusal letter for my brother and sister on September 27th (No Travel history and Family ties in Pak)

I'm still awaiting to hear regarding my parents super visa.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Imran B said:
Hi,

I applied for my Parents Super visa application (Online) along with my brother and sister (TRV) since they are full time students and dependents.

Applied: September 23rd,2013 (Islamabad)
Received refusal letter for my brother and sister on September 27th (No Travel history and Family ties in Pak)

I'm still awaiting to hear regarding my parents super visa.
They are hardly rejecting Super Visa is you have attached all the supporting documents including your bank statements, your tax paid statements, your Canadian passport copy, their medical insurances, an invitation letter, etc....
You will soon get the email for their medical. They will get it Insh'Allah

No comments on your siblings refusal.

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
usman_14pk said:
They are hardly rejecting Super Visa is you have attached all the supporting documents including your bank statements, your tax paid statements, your Canadian passport copy, their medical insurances, an invitation letter, etc....
You will soon get the email for their medical. They will get it Insh'Allah

No comments on your siblings refusal.
Thank you - I'm hoping for my parents and I really need them in Canada InshALLAH..

How do I request notes for my siblings refusal?

Wadood

Star Member
Jul 13, 2009
Monreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Nomination.....
20-09-2011
@ Imran
When you applied for super visa online, did your parents undergo medical examination prior to submission or you are waiting for CIC to send you medical documents?

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wadood said:
@ Imran
When you applied for super visa online, did your parents undergo medical examination prior to submission or you are waiting for CIC to send you medical documents?
Wadood,

They did not undergo medical prior to the application, still awaiting to get a reply for medical to be done.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Imran B said:
Wadood,

They did not undergo medical prior to the application, still awaiting to get a reply for medical to be done.
My mom recently got a super visa. She received the email for medical exam.

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
layla.bee said:
My mom recently got a super visa. She received the email for medical exam.
Layla.bee,

What is the wait time after the medicals are done? I'm sure it will be faster process now since the strike has ended.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Imran B said:
Layla.bee,

What is the wait time after the medicals are done? I'm sure it will be faster process now since the strike has ended.
There wasn't any strike in Islamabad. My mother had medical on 4th of September. She received passport on Sep 14th. She got super visa for 4 yrs. Let me know the length of visa your parents will get

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
layla.bee said:
There wasn't any strike in Islamabad. My mother had medical on 4th of September. She received passport on Sep 14th. She got super visa for 4 yrs. Let me know the length of visa your parents will get
Thank you Layla.bee - I will post the outcome of my parents supervisa application

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Imran B said:
Thank you Layla.bee - I will post the outcome of my parents supervisa application
Hi,

Also how does the process work after receiving medical request? Do we sent original passports with the medicals or there will be a separate request for it?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Imran B said:
Hi,

Also how does the process work after receiving medical request? Do we sent original passports with the medicals or there will be a separate request for it?
You will get separate request for passport submission after medical if in case you didn't send it in start with the application submission.
Nothing to worry.

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
ZU said:
Congrats. For how long is the visa valid ?
Good news, quick question
How much did u pay for insurance,
did you file from here (Canada)