+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

Zeeaenn

Feb 10, 2017
APAK said:
Hi all!!

so today I have received the medical request alhamdolilah!! will book an appointment and try to get it done asap. how long does it take after the medical to get updated online and get a "passport request"?

also, what the medical exam fee?
Going by the trend, I think you will also get your passport request in a couple of days. And medical fee is about Rs. 10,000

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
APAK said:
I just applied myself online for both my parents.. I don't trust these reps. do it online. its a very easy process.
Can you pls share the link for online application? Thanks

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
umairmalik said:
Can you pls share the link for online application? Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Zeeaenn said:
Going by the trend, I think you will also get your passport request in a couple of days. And medical fee is about Rs. 10,000
Thanks zeeann

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
So before going for medical, my parents have to go to any govt hospital and get their polio vaccination..

Those of you that went through this, which govt hospital in KARACHI did ur parents go to?

umerjalal

Mar 3, 2017
Hi Aakber,

When I go to online application, it doesn't let me choose super visa. There is no such option. Also, it doesn't ask for my T4 or employment history. Could you please help me here?

Thanks!

aakber

Feb 23, 2017
umerjalal said:
Hi Aakber,

When I go to online application, it doesn't let me choose super visa. There is no such option. Also, it doesn't ask for my T4 or employment history. Could you please help me here?

Thanks!
To apply online first you need to do an eligibility survey.To get supervisa option select 6 Months+ stay. I also came across this problem when system did not give me option for Super Visa, when I selected Parent option when asked for relationship with sponsor... this could be the problem...
But for sure if you input everything correctly system will give you option explicitly to select Apply for super visa and ask for documentation accordingly. Hope this help.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
APAK said:
So before going for medical, my parents have to go to any govt hospital and get their polio vaccination..

Those of you that went through this, which govt hospital in KARACHI did ur parents go to?
Hey there,
when did you apply for the super visa ?

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am applying for Super Visa for my mother. She will be leaving to New Zealand from Pakistan on a visit visa for 3 months on April 18.
Should I apply her visa now....and can she get super visa before April 18? OR Can I apply her visa while she is in NZ?

It's a tricky situation.

Please advise.

Thanks

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
ALM123 said:
Hey there,
when did you apply for the super visa ?
I applied feb 8th.

Just an FYI for everyone here. When ur parents call in to book their medical appointment, they will b told to get their polio vaccination done from a government hospital and take the polio certificate to the medical appointment.

Secondly, everyone above 50yrs is CURRENTLY asked to come for 3 days consecutively after their medical because there was an abnormality in their chest xray. My parents were called but they noticed all of the people who were with them on the medical appt were there too.

Done with medical finay. Took forever. How much more wait time?

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Any online applicants? how long are the processing times for online applications? faster than paper applications? online applications are all routed to central pool, so your applications might not end up in Pakistan.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
twuser said:
Any online applicants? how long are the processing times for online applications? faster than paper applications? online applications are all routed to central pool, so your applications might not end up in Pakistan.
I applied online in feb 8th and recently completed medical. Now waiting for the next step

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
APAK said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
Thanks for the info! I am going to do the application myself now, as that consultant is giving me a hard time.. can you please tell if i should be aware of any further info before doing the online application? and what documents i do require to submit the application?

Also can you please confirm about the visa processing fees? do i have to pay fee for Temporary resident/Visitor Visa?

I came across this check list http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5484E.pdf is that all tht i require to submit application?

I am still confused as it says temp resident visa / they havent used term super visa anywhere!!

Thanks!

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
umairmalik said:
Thanks for the info! I am going to do the application myself now, as that consultant is giving me a hard time.. can you please tell if i should be aware of any further info before doing the online application? and what documents i do require to submit the application?

Also can you please confirm about the visa processing fees? do i have to pay fee for Temporary resident/Visitor Visa?

I came across this check list http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5484E.pdf is that all tht i require to submit application?

I am still confused as it says temp resident visa / they havent used term super visa anywhere!!

Thanks!
they will tell you in detail what docs you need to submit once you start the application process. some that I submitted are :

all the required forms
letter on intent
letter of support (my parents supporting themselves)
letter of invitation
proof of funds(mine and my parents)
proof of property(my parents)
letter of employment(mine and my parents)
salary stub(mine and my parents)
t4
notice of assessment
birth certificate(mine)
marriage certificate(my parents)
my bank balance and proof of property ownership in Canada
parents bank balance

some of these might be extra things but no harm in attaching them. just really focus on "showing ties to Pakistan" eg. dependents, underage siblings(school enrollment), property, bank balance, commitments back home for eg. work, wedding etc.

good luck!

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
if the status is " you have passed your medical", does that mean the visa is approved? and how long does it take to get passport request after medical passed?