Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
badar14 said:
Hi

you have to do nothing. Just make sure your Super Visa insurance start date is correct on date of landing (to be on safe side a day before landing).

No extension no exit need for 2 years

Thanks
Syed B.
Oh one question, should the medical insurance coverage be for 2 years then?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Naqibee said:
Oh one question, should the medical insurance coverage be for 2 years then?
Unfortunately that's flaw in system. Medical Visa Insurance will be check only on time of landing with one year validity as no insurance company will give you more than one year.

You have to renew it to cover your risk for next year yourself "as responsible citizen" :)

Good Luck
Syed B.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
badar14 said:
Unfortunately that's flaw in system. Medical Visa Insurance will be check only on time of landing with one year validity as no insurance company will give you more than one year.

You have to renew it to cover your risk for next year yourself "as responsible citizen" :)

Good Luck
Syed B.
Thanks!

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Thanks Syed. Hopefully it speeds up inshallah.

badar14 said:
Hi

Don't worry that's quite normal. It will change soon if not i a week you can send Case Specific Inquiry to your VO.

Thanks
Syed B.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
ALM123 said:
is there anyone who has been waiting for more than 2 months for the medical call ?
Y don't u follow up with notes?

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
i think i need an application number to get the notes. you dont get AOR or anything like that to apply for notes

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
ALM123 said:
i think i need an application number to get the notes. you dont get AOR or anything like that to apply for notes
Hi

did you sent any case specific inquiry yest ?

try that
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

Good Luck
Syed B.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
badar14 said:
Hi

did you sent any case specific inquiry yest ?

try that
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

Good Luck
Syed B.
Thanks, I did that yesterday

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the processing time for super visa for Islamabad office is 163 days (five months and 13 days) as per GC website, and they say we only answer case specific inquiry if the application has surpassed the average processing time. So what point in sending case specific inquiry? Here on forum no one is saying that they are waiting from 163 days rather they say they got in two months or so.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APAK said:
my parents gave their biometrics 2 weeks back. the status was updated for my mom only showing". we have received your biometrics" and it has now been changed back to "no biometrics required at this time".
my dad's status was never updated.

looks like it is taking longer..

I have applied for a supervise for my parents so they can be here for my delivery in July. now having second thoughts-maybe should have applied for TRV. :(
two week is nothing, you will get medical request after 25 to 30 days

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALM123 said:
Thanks, I did that yesterday
have you made profile at GCKey and linked your paper application to it, if not then do it, there you will see the status of your application. I was worried and clueless about status of medical but when I linked the application I came to know that medical is passed, its been almost one month since medical was given , but no further processing. paper review blank, decision pending this is what I see.

aakber

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Guys,
My parents had applied for Super Visa last week yesterday they got Medical. Today my father (main applicant) got passport request, while my mother did not get it. I am wondering what should I do? Should I sent both of their passports or wait for my mother's passport request.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
aakber said:
Hi Guys,
My parents had applied for Super Visa last week yesterday they got Medical. Today my father (main applicant) got passport request, while my mother did not get it. I am wondering what should I do? Should I sent both of their passports or wait for my mother's passport request.
Mashallah that's amazing.congratulations! !!! Send your dad's passport. Your mom's request will follow.

Can you plz tell me if you applied online or on paper??I applied on the 8th bUT haven't heard anything :(

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
nehamerchant said:
have you made profile at GCKey and linked your paper application to it, if not then do it, there you will see the status of your application. I was worried and clueless about status of medical but when I linked the application I came to know that medical is passed, its been almost one month since medical was given , but no further processing. paper review blank, decision pending this is what I see.
I tried to link the application to mycic but for some reason i was not able to link it. the application was not found. The strange thing is that we have not even received the medical call its been over 2 months now.
This is also not the first time they are applying for super visa. they were granted before also. and there passports were expiring so they had to re apply.