+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

samaab87

May 25, 2017
Hi guys

Just wanted to confirm something.

During my online application, under OPTIONAL DOCUMENTS: There was a SCHEDULE 1 form.

Which was left unfilled, as I assume it is an optional document and doesn't necessarily need to be filled. Is there going to be a problem?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you do eligibility check it provides you list of necessary docs so usually 5257B schedule 1 is included as it provides details of your previous travels dont know in your case

zafarali

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Any good news?
Hello there,
Well when you file the paper application so you also need to submit your passport as well.
I have checked my status today showing that the passport has been dispatched from Islamabad Pakistan to karachi visa office.
I hope my mother got the visa we will be collecting the passport by tomorrow.
hope everything goes allrite!

Reactions: Mubashir981

Mubashir981

May 14, 2017
Hello there,
Well when you file the paper application so you also need to submit your passport as well.
I have checked my status today showing that the passport has been dispatched from Islamabad Pakistan to karachi visa office.
I hope my mother got the visa we will be collecting the passport by tomorrow.
hope everything goes allrite!
Thats good news, my parants got passport today too

Reactions: umairmalik

MALIK_M

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Everyone.
My parents recently got refused for visitors visa. I want to apply for their SV now. Reasons they gave for visitors visa are
1 - Not enough funds
2 - Ties to Pakistan
3- Reason for visit

I am afraid that if i apply for SV they are going to refuse again because we cant change much to the application. They showed bank
statement of 10 Lac Pak rupees Maybe they can add another 5 to it but dont ahve nay property in there name. Can any one please help?
What should i change to their SV application to get it approved? BTW I am a permanent resident in Canada .

Thanks

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
Hi Everyone.
My parents recently got refused for visitors visa. I want to apply for their SV now. Reasons they gave for visitors visa are
1 - Not enough funds
2 - Ties to Pakistan
3- Reason for visit

I am afraid that if i apply for SV they are going to refuse again because we cant change much to the application. They showed bank
statement of 10 Lac Pak rupees Maybe they can add another 5 to it but dont ahve nay property in there name. Can any one please help?
What should i change to their SV application to get it approved? BTW I am a permanent resident in Canada .

Thanks
i would say go for it because in SV you have to provide your income proof like last yer NOA and paystubs, SV medical insurance for parents, FRC from nadra, employment letter from your employer, these are main supporting document you should provide to CIC and try to apply online. hope above information would help you.

Reactions: umairmalik

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hi Everyone,
can any one of you guide me how to track the status of Super Visa application if submitted in paper from Pakistan via VFS.

thanks

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Hello guys.. my mother got her SV 2 weeks ago.. so I'm really excited I hope and pray that all the parents get their visas as well. In sha Allah. My mother is coming in September. So guys I'm thinking to apply PR for her as soon as she comes here.. does anyone have any information that how to do tht. My lawyer told me that it's possible so just wanted to ask you guys if anyone of you have any information abt it? Thanks and good luck to all!

Mubashir981

May 14, 2017
Hello guys.. my mother got her SV 2 weeks ago.. so I'm really excited I hope and pray that all the parents get their visas as well. In sha Allah. My mother is coming in September. So guys I'm thinking to apply PR for her as soon as she comes here.. does anyone have any information that how to do tht. My lawyer told me that it's possible so just wanted to ask you guys if anyone of you have any information abt it? Thanks and good luck to all!
Congratulations umairmalik. My parents got super visa too and coming next month in Aug.

And secandly yes you can apply for your parents PR too. You get the information from CIC website just search PGP or Parents and Grandparents Program. But may be its too late to for apply

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Congratulations umairmalik. My parents got super visa too and coming next month in Aug.

And secandly yes you can apply for your parents PR too. You get the information from CIC website just search PGP or Parents and Grandparents Program. But may be its too late to for apply
Congrats to you as well! Let me talk to my lawyer and I might give u guys a good news.. coz my lawyer did mentioned that we can apply for PR while they are here..

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
Hello there,

I need your help, my father got a supervisa and he is coming to canada next week, he wants to stay for 1 year and i wasnt getting a 1 year return ticket so i booked one way ticket, now i am worried that if he get any trouble at airport for not having a return ticket? Please share your experience.

One of my friend said he brought her mother on supervisa on one way ticket without a problem.

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012

Hello there,

I need your help, my father got a supervisa and he is coming to canada next week, he wants to stay for 1 year and i wasnt getting a 1 year return ticket so i booked one way ticket, now i am worried that if he get any trouble at airport for not having a return ticket? Please share your experience.

One of my friend said he brought her mother on supervisa on one way ticket without a problem.
You don't need to have a return ticket while travelling on supervisa. Unlike visitor visa parents or grandparents can live in Canada for upto 2 years or more depends on different situations and if someone is planning to stay for at least 2 years they won't be booking a return ticket. So long story short traveling on one way ticket is perfectly alright! Hope this helps!

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Hello there,

Sorry for the late reply just checked the date of your post! I am assuming you dad should already be here! Pls share his airport experience whenever u could, so ppl can be aware of any information.