Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
what i know. cic website experiencing technical issues with online service. try to contact your local MP. he/she might get info from CIC about your case fast and easy. i got biometric update after super visa approval. so dont worry.

samaab87

May 25, 2017
SUPERVISA Timeline;
Apply online super visa APRIL 4
biomatric done APRIL 11
medical request APRIL 28
Medical passed MAY 5
got passport request MAY26
passport back with 5 year visa JUN8
TOTAL DAYS: 67days
Congratulations!
May your parents travel safely inshaAllah.

I just applied for my parents super visa and sister's tourist visa together in the same application on the 15th of June.

Do they email/message you about the bio-metrics? And then you go to the VAC?

And can you please tell me, when they give you the medical request, do they give you like a month to get your medical done? Like how long do you have to get your medical done? And what are the fees?

Once again congratulations.

Biker222

Jun 17, 2017
Hi
I applied for supervise for my mother inlaw from Pakistan. We received email from UAE for medical. We got the medical done 2 days ago. At the medical facility they asked us for original passport but we told them we didn't recieved the passport. I just want to know if this is normal for them to keep our passport...we took passport copies and ID card for identification purpose.
Sending a medical mean they will issue the visa .....wats the next step....
Is my file being handle the UAE since there processing time is less then Pakistan....please help if anyone has similar situation..thanks

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
Congratulations!
May your parents travel safely inshaAllah.

I just applied for my parents super visa and sister's tourist visa together in the same application on the 15th of June.

Do they email/message you about the bio-metrics? And then you go to the VAC?

And can you please tell me, when they give you the medical request, do they give you like a month to get your medical done? Like how long do you have to get your medical done? And what are the fees?

Once again congratulations.
if you apply online you will get email msg from CIC. you will get medical request for super visa after biometrics. i got medical request 17days after biometrics. i paid $370 together visa and biometric fee. medical fee is not included. which is about 9000 PAK each person

Mubashir981

May 14, 2017
Finally my mom dad got passport request today.:)
Timeline
Applied super visa online May 3
biomatric done May 5
medical passed may 15
Passport request june 21

samaab87

May 25, 2017
if you apply online you will get email msg from CIC. you will get medical request for super visa after biometrics. i got medical request 17days after biometrics. i paid $370 together visa and biometric fee. medical fee is not included. which is about 9000 PAK each person
That's great. My parents and sister gave their biometrics on the 19th of June. So far on their online application it says "You do not need to provide a medical". Is this going to change? (On their application it says they will be in Canada for only a month, does this have to do with anything?)

How long is the medical request valid for? Like do they get a month to finish their medical?

samaab87

May 25, 2017
My family submitted their biometrics on 19th June. Right now this is what it says on my family`s application:

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

My mother's biometrics says 'completed'

But for my father and sister it still says:
Biometrics We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

A bit confused.

Mubashir981

May 14, 2017
My family submitted their biometrics on 19th June. Right now this is what it says on my family`s application:

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

My mother's biometrics says 'completed'

But for my father and sister it still says:
Biometrics We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

A bit confused.
Its ok dont worry my dad biometric was done on website on 6 May but my mom done 18 june. Its happened same time. Dont worry.