+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa rejected & Re-apply

cerin

Jul 24, 2012
Hi Friends,

I need your help to re-apply super visa for my mother. Her application was rejected with the following notes from Visa Officer
"
:-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, i considered several factors, including

Personal assets and financial status

:-I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to remain yourself while in Canada and to affect your departure. "

Please advise what should i include or do different when i re-apply for super visa for mother. Last time along with all the required documents from my side, we submitted a bank certificate from my mother's side stating the available funds. we did not submitted anything else from her side since its super visa and it is more important to show financial status of the host as we mentioned in our letter of invitation and also submitted NOA and bank statements.

Please advise if you have any experience

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
cerin said:
Hi Friends,

I need your help to re-apply super visa for my mother. Her application was rejected with the following notes from Visa Officer
"
:-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, i considered several factors, including

Personal assets and financial status

:-I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to remain yourself while in Canada and to affect your departure. "

Please advise what should i include or do different when i re-apply for super visa for mother. Last time along with all the required documents from my side, we submitted a bank certificate from my mother's side stating the available funds. we did not submitted anything else from her side since its super visa and it is more important to show financial status of the host as we mentioned in our letter of invitation and also submitted NOA and bank statements.

Please advise if you have any experience
Try asking on the visitor visa forum, there are people there who are well versed in this. But it's obvious from the letter they didn't believe the funds were enough. Is a bank certificate a liquid asset (like money she can take out any time)?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You were supposed to include evidence to show your mother has ties to her home country (e.g. property ownership, job, assets, etc.). Was the bank certificate really the only documented you submitted?

If so, you need to provide a lot more if you decide to reapply.

M

mikeymyke

cerin said:
we did not submitted anything else from her side since its super visa and it is more important to show financial status of the host
That's not true at all, although the host has to show their income meets a certain requirement, by far it's more important for the applicant to show that they will return to their home country through a combination of travel history, finances, assets, employment, family ties, etc.

If all you sent was the bank certificate, then it's definitely no surprise she was refused.

cerin

Jul 24, 2012
Thank you Guys for your replies, can anyone tell me what other documents i should submit when i re-apply for my mother super visa application and looking at rejection ground by visa office.

Will highly appreciate your help

Thank you once again guys

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'd be far better off joining the super visa discussions in the Visitors section of the forum and posting any questions there.