+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa- Please help! Urgent

ravk

Apr 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

Hope someone can help me here. I want to apply for my parent’s super visa. But i am stuck in a situation and want to make sure that i apply properly.

My parents: In India, mom is retired. Dad has a business. Not a lot of savings/ cash etc but 1-2 properties.

Myself- Income 56,000 annually with bonus 3K with no debt and PR Status. Applied for citizenship. Married but my spouse does not want to be a part of this application and mention his income and take responsibility for my parents on paper.

Question- do i need to disclose my spouse’s income etc in the application?
is Property and business enough ties to the country?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,

Hope someone can help me here. I want to apply for my parent’s super visa. But i am stuck in a situation and want to make sure that i apply properly.

My parents: In India, mom is retired. Dad has a business. Not a lot of savings/ cash etc but 1-2 properties.

Myself- Income 56,000 annually with bonus 3K with no debt and PR Status. Applied for citizenship. Married but my spouse does not want to be a part of this application and mention his income and take responsibility for my parents on paper.

Question- do i need to disclose my spouse’s income etc in the application?
is Property and business enough ties to the country?
No - you don't need to include your spouse's income.

It will be up to IRCC if the property and business will be sufficient ties. This is certainly good information to provide. They should also provide proof of any savings they have.

ravk

Apr 29, 2017
No - you don't need to include your spouse's income.

It will be up to IRCC if the property and business will be sufficient ties. This is certainly good information to provide. They should also provide proof of any savings they have.
I know my income meets the threshold but is it good enough to sponsor my parents?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know my income meets the threshold but is it good enough to sponsor my parents?
You’ll need to count your spouse and any children in your family size. You will need to submit your NOA, did you make the same amount last year?