+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa July - August 2023 - India.

$hr3y@

May 27, 2019
So you don’t meet LICO based on 2022. IRCC really wants NOA to show LICO. They can apply for a TRV but will need to show their own funds, travel history, and ties to return. They need to declare refusal too.
Okay I wish i had known this before applying, cudav saved me all this time and effort. so looks like before you have got a substantial LICO validating NOA , u shud ideally apply for a visitor visa showing parents' funds and not super visa.

That may be the reason. NOA income has to be around or exceed the amount that you show on your LOA. For example your LOA can have annual income of $50000 but if your NOA earned income was only $30000 due to any reasons( like Mat leave or leave of absence or lay off) that still don't meet the requirement as they go by what you earned that year not what your annual income was.
hmm i understand now, Thanks for your response. This sucks, they should consider proof of funds for the current year as well

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Okay I wish i had known this before applying, cudav saved me all this time and effort. so looks like before you have got a substantial LICO validating NOA , u shud ideally apply for a visitor visa showing parents' funds and not super visa.

hmm i understand now, Thanks for your response. This sucks, they should consider proof of funds for the current year as well
I know it sucks big time. If you are a Canadian citizen or PR they want you to invite them through supervisa and not visitor visa. I was planning to do visitor visa too but one of my friend who is an immigration consultant told me that IRCC expects citizens to apply super-visa for their parents and rejections are lesser.
In your case, I would say consult someone to see how they want you to proceed. Applying for visitor visa won't make sense as it will look very obvious and may make your case worst.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

IRCC wants NOA to show stable income not just a few month of employment. So if they want to wait, then apply when you have your NOA or consider applying for a TRV. They will need to show their own funds, ties to return, travel history and reasons to travel.

Reactions: $hr3y@

FrustratedPRApplicant

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
Hi All,
Do we have to provide any proof to show that my mother will return back to india? She's been here on visitors visa twice already. I will be inviting her and taking up all of her expenses during her stay. Can someone kindly share what they provided?
Thanks,

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
hi there, i have question regarding super visa medical examination, i have submitted my moms super visa application, last month 12th September, we have done upfront medical examination to make the process faster, after submission we have been told to do the medical again despite we have submitted the medical with the application, is there anyone had this kind of situation, and what can i do in this situation? do we have to do the medical again? i know that medical valid for a year, and is there any explanation why do they even told us to do medical again despite we submitted the valid medical done 2 weeks ago from listed ircc medical physician with the application, (i even submitted a webform right away telling them that we have done medical and it been submitted with application plus i attached medical report again with the webform but its been 4 weeks i did not hear back from them whether they got the medical or they are still under the perception that we did not do the medical or we are going to the medical) please if someone can give me any idea or suggestion it would be really helpful.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I’m in your same boat.
Zero update since then.
Applied Sept 10 for my mom's Supervisa and got an update today that
For your application for temporary residence a decision has been made. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
My mother did not do upfront medical but was invited by IRCC later in the processing to do medical. I don't even know if this means it's approved or not as the tracker still says, we reviewing your eligibility. Lol

CBCDesi

Jul 8, 2019
Applied Sept 10 for my mom's Supervisa and got an update today that
For your application for temporary residence a decision has been made. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
My mother did not do upfront medical but was invited by IRCC later in the processing to do medical. I don't even know if this means it's approved or not as the tracker still says, we reviewing your eligibility. Lol
Lucky, I have not received any update and we applied via the new IRCC portal.

Fromontario

Nov 1, 2023
Hello All, I am posting this note to seek some guidance for supervisa applications we will be filing for my in-laws. I am an annually salaried employee and have T4s. I earn over CAD 100 K. However, my wife doesn't work and she is a part-time college student, and we have three kids. My wife's parents are in India (in Maharashtra state) and we want to invite them to Canada for a longer stay. As I understand that this visa type is only for parents or grandparents, it would be my wife who would be writing the invitation letter to her parents. So, she alone writing an invitation letter to invite her parents and uploading my 2022 T4 is enough? or should I also write a separate letter to join my wife's invitation to her parents?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello All, I am posting this note to seek some guidance for supervisa applications we will be filing for my in-laws. I am an annually salaried employee and have T4s. I earn over CAD 100 K. However, my wife doesn't work and she is a part-time college student, and we have three kids. My wife's parents are in India (in Maharashtra state) and we want to invite them to Canada for a longer stay. As I understand that this visa type is only for parents or grandparents, it would be my wife who would be writing the invitation letter to her parents. So, she alone writing an invitation letter to invite her parents and uploading my 2022 T4 is enough? or should I also write a separate letter to join my wife's invitation to her parents?
Me and my husband both work and wrote a letter together to invite my mother. We showed our joint saving accounts and individual T4, NOA and employment letter. You can also sponser your MIL alone. Since your wife does not work, it won't be right for her to invite her mother alone as then they will also require her paystubs and NOA along with yours. You can mention in the letter that you are inviting her and will be supporting her finances. If your wife has saving accounts under her name then she can show that. Also just a reminder, if you are attaching NOA, make sure your gross earning for 2022 meet the LICO minimum cut off as I have seen a lot of people got in trouble due to that.

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
I am applying for Supervisa for my Parents for the 1st time. Could anyone help with the required documents and process?