+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa Feb 2023 Applicants

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
question to those who've received/applied or are simply well informed about super visa applications - if we were to ignore the ongoing strike, what's been the trend of crossing milestones like medical request, PPR, granting of super visa?

i have applied for my mom today, online.

Mickeycool1793

Aug 19, 2020
I applied for my mother on 7th of March 2023 and did upfront medical 26th march. Still waiting. Status shows background check in or
question to those who've received/applied or are simply well informed about super visa applications - if we were to ignore the ongoing strike, what's been the trend of crossing milestones like medical request, PPR, granting of super visa?

i have applied for my mom today, online.
I applied for my mother on 7th of March 2023 and did upfront medical 26th march. Still waiting. Status shows background check in progress. Send them webform on 28th of March 2023 for upfront medical. Still no progress on application. I don't know when they will give decision on our application.

SagarRangaCS

Nov 28, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Single Mom Super Visa Application applied from India

Upfront medical : 29th March 2023
Super visa : 7th April 2023
BIL : 7th April 2023
Biometric given : 12th April 2023
Biometric completed : 12th April 2023
Additional Medical Request: 17th April 2023
Additional Medical Given : 21st April 2023
Medical Pass : 26th April 2023
Application is still in Progress

mrchandu

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Those who have registered in the IRCC tracker. Can you see status of all the applicants? I see only the principal applicant. Is this normal or do I have to create a separate account for the second applicant?

Goodlk4u

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Those who have registered in the IRCC tracker. Can you see status of all the applicants? I see only the principal applicant. Is this normal or do I have to create a separate account for the second applicant?
Yes can see status
It is only for individual primary application
If in group 3 application and all are principle applicants means every applicant have UCI and Application number
Then you need to 3 login on tracker to see status

Reactions: mrchandu

mrchandu

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Yes can see status
It is only for individual primary application
If in group 3 application and all are principle applicants means every applicant have UCI and Application number
Then you need to 3 login on tracker to see status
Thanks!

jj82328

May 1, 2023
guys, I applied super visa for my dad Mar. 8 through portal. Except biometric, didn't get any updates. No medical required so far but showing reviewing eligibility . I tried to create a tracker account but always giving me error saying information entered wrong or case not in system. I am pretty sure the information entered are correct. Does anyone have the same issue? Should I let my dad go for a medical exam before IRCC's request. Appreciate any answers.

mrchandu

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
guys, I applied super visa for my dad Mar. 8 through portal. Except biometric, didn't get any updates. No medical required so far but showing reviewing eligibility . I tried to create a tracker account but always giving me error saying information entered wrong or case not in system. I am pretty sure the information entered are correct. Does anyone have the same issue? Should I let my dad go for a medical exam before IRCC's request. Appreciate any answers.
I suggest you wait.

Ecstatic

Dec 5, 2017
Hello guys .
I am in a weird situation right now.
So i applied for my
Mom super visa on 28 march and got ppr on 18 april . I submitted my mother passport on 21st april so yesterday they got passport but it was unstamped and with one letter saying that your file is in processing but i already have ppr.
So i dont know what to do .
Should i just re submit passport ?
I think its because of the strike may be they taking some time to update the information.
Please reply .
Thank you

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, Pls. shed some light, on what you need to take for upfront medical.

akshatk

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-09-2016
File Transfer...
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
01-05-2016
We applied super visa for my in laws on 18th Feb, medical passed on 1st March, they asked for additional information which we provided but there is no update after that, I raised a webform but didn't got any reply, any idea what should I do next.

I applied using gc key, should we reapply via portal ?

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi All,

I recently applied for my parents' visa and after applying only I realized that the date of entry in the application was May 10th, 2023 and the super visa medical insurance start date was 1st of May 2023. As per the definition in the IRCC site, the insurance should be
  • be valid for at least 1 year from the date you’ll enter Canada
Does that make my application not eligible?

I already got the insurance document adjusted for May 10th. Is it worth uploading it in a web form?

Thanks

Hibasofy

Feb 28, 2019
I just applied online for super visa for my parents and they did only biometric so far! I realized today that the application information has missing one letter for my father’s last name! I contacted IRCC visa office via web form asking to correct it or I need to withdraw and re submit
Do you have any idea about a typo in last name and how they will proceed with this? Do they usually correct it or I need to re submit :(

SagarRangaCS

Nov 28, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi All, Pls. shed some light, on what you need to take for upfront medical.
If the request is from India then below are the documents they asked
Original Travel Document say Passport.
Any Medication if you are taking that prescription.
Upfront Appointment letter.
Immigration form.

SagarRangaCS

Nov 28, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
We applied super visa for my in laws on 18th Feb, medical passed on 1st March, they asked for additional information which we provided but there is no update after that, I raised a webform but didn't got any reply, any idea what should I do next.

I applied using gc key, should we reapply via portal ?
Try tracking using below link
ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login