+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa Emergency suggestion required

Jaips2019

Mar 1, 2024
My parents granted super visa and last night my mother reached to Delhi airport to fly to Canada. But Air canada denied boarding with the comments that your passport and visa is not matching in the data base. They contacted CBSA also and the also replied that she can not board. While everything is perfect on the passport. But their system not allowing. I called Canada high commission Delhi office and they told that they don’t do anything in this case and you need to contact IRCC.
Any suggestion will greatly help of any one came across this issue. Whom to contact, how to contact to get backend issue fixed.
Regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My parents granted super visa and last night my mother reached to Delhi airport to fly to Canada. But Air canada denied boarding with the comments that your passport and visa is not matching in the data base. They contacted CBSA also and the also replied that she can not board. While everything is perfect on the passport. But their system not allowing. I called Canada high commission Delhi office and they told that they don’t do anything in this case and you need to contact IRCC.
Any suggestion will greatly help of any one came across this issue. Whom to contact, how to contact to get backend issue fixed.
Regards
Post under visitors. This is not a family sponsorship issue.