+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa approved for inlaws

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The VO will not mention your brother's condition as a refusal reason. Given that your brother does not have any strong ties + he is dependent on your dad, it would indicate that your brother would overstay his visit.

Unfortunately, your dad does not have any strong employment ties as his business is seasonal. That's another negative that you'll need to work on.

As tough as it might be, you will need to take a few steps back and look at your parents' and brother's situation unemotionally..... detached from the desire to have all three of them visit you at the same time.

Unfortunately, it will not be possible for all three of them to visit together..... it won't happen from a visa perspective (at least not for your brother). It won't be an easy decision for you, but you'll need to be practical.

I have suggested the strategy for applying for your parents' visas. Do think about it

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Yeah I got your point dear.. Thankyou so much for helping me always.. 1 more thing do you know any immigration lawyer here in BC .. who can deal with my brother case in any other visa. please inbox me if you know anyone. Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Your brother would be reapplying for a TRV. There are no rules for a special child other than the ability to prove that your brother has reasons to return to his home country (which he cannot prove = high possibility of another TRV refusal).

If you reapply for your parents + brother together, it's possible that even your parents will be refused again. It's your choice

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for replying dear.. What about super visa? Can I include my brother in super visa as dependent on my parents ? We are eligible as per income.. but don't know can I include my brother in that?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, you cannot include your brother in your parents' super visa applications. Dependents cannot be included.

You're only hope is to apply for the PGP sponsorship lottery when you meet the income requirements. With the age for dependent children being increased from next month, it could help.

But again, IRCC would assess the degree of special needs for your brother to determine if he would be a liability on the healthcare system. If he is determined to be medically inadmissible then your parents' PR apps would also be refused

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks to you both for replying.. canuck please explain what do you mean by sponsorship .. I am sponsoring my brother and my father does have net worth of $600,000

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Sorry dear.. I mentioned it due to I thought u asked about he need a sponsor. And he will be 21 in November this year

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Honestly no matter what you do your brother's medical/social services needs will likely make him inadmissible. I am under the impression that parents can't bring dependents under the PGP program but if they are you would have one year to apply before your brother turns 22.

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Is there any other way any other kind of visa or anything that I can bring my brother.. do anyone now any good immigration lawyer who can help me please suggest?

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
You can always pay a immigration lawyer thousands of dollars but as Bryanna said he has almost zero chance of getting a visa from Canada’s prospective he will almost certainly overstay and with his medical conditions and age he would be almost impossible to sponsor.