+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa approved for inlaws

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Just got passport request for super visa for my in-laws.. applied together for my own parents TRV and for In-laws Super visa.. as TRV got rejected for my parents but atleast Got approval for One set of parents lolll.. relief from one side. Still have to reapply for own parents..will be applying super visa for them also.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Super fantastic :) I'm happy for you.

One set of visas done..... one more set to go (fingers crossed your parents get their TRVs too when they reapply)

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks alot to you dear. I have 2 quick questions?
If I reapply for my parents does letter of MP helps in getting visa?
And do you know any people who got rejected twice in TRV got approval? M scared if refusal again then What?

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
And do you know any immigration lawyer in canada who has experience can help us in this case ? I live in BC. Please reply dear as my brother is special child my case is weak.. I am in so stressful.

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Last time reason of rejection was purpose of visit and travel history. How to show strong purpose as the main purpose is to visit me .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The supervisa will only apply to your parents. Getting your brother a visa will remain a problem in my opinion.

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
So for super visa do we need to show last year's income specifically or current year income.. as our last year was only suitable for 2 people and we got visa for my in-laws on the basis of that.. but our (me and husband)current year income is more than sufficient for sponsoring.
And 1 more thing I applied the visitor visa for my mom dad and brother all of them.. they didn't mention the reason of rejection as my brother medical condition they just said purpose of visit and travel history.

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Yeah I know me and my husband we both are earning total $125k (current year).. but as i am new to canada here from 11 months .. i dont have income from last year .. only my husband does have from past 3 yrs..and we already called my in-laws on super visa on last year income basis.. so now my question is can I sponsor my parents on my current year income and my husband's last 3 years record. Does that make difference that we already sponsored 2 people.. Now we are planning for 2 more.

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Any reply we be appreciated. As I am confused in do they going to consider last year income basically or current year?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yeah I know me and my husband we both are earning total $125k (current year).. but as i am new to canada here from 11 months .. i dont have income from last year .. only my husband does have from past 3 yrs..and we already called my in-laws on super visa on last year income basis.. so now my question is can I sponsor my parents on my current year income and my husband's last 3 years record. Does that make difference that we already sponsored 2 people.. Now we are planning for 2 more.
From your post, your husband sponsored his parents/your in-laws for super visas without you as a co-sponsor, right?

If you want to sponsor your parents for super visas then you must individually meet LICO for 4 persons i.e. (yourself + your husband + your parents). If your husband is the sponsor then he must meet LICO for 6 persons (yourself + your husband + 2 parents + 2 in-laws)

However, as your brother is a special child and is completely dependent on your dad, I suggest:
1. You apply for a super visa only for your mom.

2. After she is approved for a super visa then apply for a TRV for your dad (depending on the month for which he can prove strong employment ties). Don't apply for a super visa for your dad. He has weak employment ties + if he applies for a TRV, he can show your brother as a family tie to return to.

3. Do not apply for your brother. The chances of him being approved for a TRV are almost zero

Cheers

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Thankyou so much for clarification dear..but last time when they rejected the visa for 3 of them.. they didn't mention the reason of my brother's condition. They gave purpose of visit and travel history as reason. How can I explain better purpose of visit I mentioned last time that due to my job restrictions I can't go and see them..thats why I am inviting them to visit me for 3 weeks.