WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
Dear,

We will traveling on the PR visa for the first time to canada. We would like to have 15 days break in UK. Do we require to have UK visa before we arrive at UK airports or we can get the UK visa on arrival? Any insight will be highly appretiated

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cool Canada said:
Dear,

We will traveling on the PR visa for the first time to canada. We would like to have 15 days break in UK. Do we require to have UK visa before we arrive at UK airports or we can get the UK visa on arrival? Any insight will be highly appretiated
First of all, I don't think this is the right place to ask about it. Secondly, I am pretty sure you need a visit visa for UK.

PS: This thread is for Super Visa only.

alveei

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
September 2009
Med's Request
November 2011
Med's Done....
December 2011
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1--- 10 July 2012,-----PPR2---03-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Al Hamd 0 Lillah 28-08-2012
LANDED..........
Insha Allah very soon
sam001 said:
Hey Guys,
I have a question. I am planning to apply for mom. I just had my landing done 2 weeks ago. My question is can I apply for my mom's super visa while I am waiting for my PR card to arrive.
More specifically, is the landing document sufficient enough in this case?
Hi
1 requirement for super visa is Low Income Cut Off LICO and you need last year tax return assessment by Canada Revenue Agency

Kally

Nov 2, 2015
TRUONGAN said:
I don't think proof of LICO is that much important. As instructed you only have to produce one piece of proof, and the employment letter along with 2 last paystubs will suffice the requirement just fine. Remember on every pay stub there is always a YTD amount which can be used to determine how much you have made in that year.

The harder part is to prove your parents are genuine visitors and keep your application organized showing clear intention.

Vietnam is still celebrating New Year until next week so we won't be hearinga anything until end of this month I assume

Hi TRUONGN
I have read this form n understand all the requirements I need to submit on my part. But one question that I am hesitating to apply for my mom to come visit me on a super visa is that on my bank statement I won't have tons of money showing . I made 39,000$ last year n this year I'm on matleave. Single mom n I really would like to bring my mom over on a supervisa to visit me n also meet my daughter. In your experience will I get rejected ? I'm original from Cambodia. Mom stay home n run children ministry. Dad drive taxi. All my sibling are back home with them. Oh n I have full time job. Working the same place since 2010. Anyway hope to hear back from you. Thanks a lot.

Kally

Nov 2, 2015
Rossei said:
Before tax.
It may not be enough. When you get T4 and/or NOA next year; that will suffice.

[/quote

Hi Rossie

Please help!! I need some guide whether or not I should apply for my mom for super visas. As you mentions lot that super visa is base on child in Canada income. I know we have to submit the incomtax last year which I had made 39,000$ that year. So my question is how much do you have to show on the bank statement in order to get approve you can have your mom over. I really like my mom to visit at least a year. Wanted I show her where I live and where I have astabish my life. I became Canadain citizens in June. I have been working full time up till I went on matleave. My mom never been travel outside of her home country before. I wanted her to come here for the first time in her life to visit and meet my baby daughter. With not much $$ showing in the bank statement, mom never travel before would I be getting rejection of I apply.
Looking forward to hear back from you. Much appreciated.

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
Being an old member of this forum. It is my duty to share my recent visa experience with fellow members here.

I had recently applied for my parents super visa who visited me here in Canada for 2 months last year on TRV.

The application was sent to CIC Chandigarh on 24 Aug 2015
The medicals were requested 5 days after.
Another medical for my Mom was requested 10 days after the application. It was just a check-up from a doctor no tests. Submitted that in 5 days.

then we waited and waited and waited.

and today after 1 month (of medicals), passports with stamps were received.

A ray of hope for all those waiting for Super visa application after medicals are done.

good luck.

dgurinder

Jul 9, 2015
Applied on 15th october for both parents... Medical predone ..hopefully it will be a positive decision. My income was $38000.. (3 person)

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. My mother applied for a parent supervisa and she received passport request. She has not received medical request. Does that mean she will get a typical tourist visa and not a supervisa?

dgurinder

Jul 9, 2015
micki said:
Hi everyone. My mother applied for a parent supervisa and she received passport request. She has not received medical request. Does that mean she will get a typical tourist visa and not a supervisa?
. Did u submit proof of medical insurance and NOA , if not they approve peopel for regular visitor visa..which center did u file ur application and when?

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dgurinder said:
. Did u submit proof of medical insurance and NOA , if not they approve peopel for regular visitor visa..which center did u file ur application and when?
I did not submit proof of medical insurance - this was nowhere mentioned.

dgurinder

Jul 9, 2015
One of important document for supervisa is medical insurance..thats why they approved your mother for regulat trv..i think u should email your visa office

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dgurinder said:
One of important document for supervisa is medical insurance..thats why they approved your mother for regulat trv..i think u should email your visa office
can you please point where does it say that the medical insurance is a needed document?
thank you.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
micki said:
can you please point where does it say that the medical insurance is a needed document?
thank you.
Eligibility Requirements

To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:
  • be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,
  • be allowed to enter Canada and
  • meet certain other conditions.
You must also:
  • prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,
  • provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
  • have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and
  • have an immigration medical exam.

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa-who.asp

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Eligibility Requirements

To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:
  • be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,
  • be allowed to enter Canada and
  • meet certain other conditions.
You must also:
  • prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,
  • provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
  • have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and
  • have an immigration medical exam.

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa-who.asp
Thank you, I appreciate it.
Somehow, I overlooked this...