ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
jjjj8888 said:
Hi, does anyone know whether the medical insurance is refundable in case the supervisa is denied?
Can you name an insurance company? Thanks.
Safevisit.ca, they refund the money except $25,admin charge.

whenllvisacome

Aug 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/13
File Transfer...
13/06/13
Med's Done....
19/3/13
Passport Req..
24/06/13 and sent 03/7/13
hi friends em aman, my parents stamped super-visa, they cant go this time, they may go after 2 months, i want to know there is any kind of validity or any kind of time limit to go canada.... plzzzzzzz tell something abt this.....

whenllvisacome

Aug 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/13
File Transfer...
13/06/13
Med's Done....
19/3/13
Passport Req..
layla.bee said:
$ 2900 for two parents are a good price.
i gave 2500$ for my parents in canada.........

whenllvisacome

Aug 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/13
File Transfer...
13/06/13
Med's Done....
19/3/13
Passport Req..
jjjj8888 said:
Hi, does anyone know whether the medical insurance is refundable in case the supervisa is denied?
Can you name an insurance company? Thanks.
why u think negative,, there is no possibility in this case if u give them ur all documents......

Pullox

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
My Parents will apply for it soon, so I was wandering regarding the invitation letter, should I try to elaborate more following the guide or simply write down the information the guide asks me without adding any elaborate words such as in a normal letter?

Also, does anyone know about a good medical insurance company? Do my parents have to deal with one in their country or could it be a Canadian company?

Hoping my questions were clear and understandable, thanks. ;D

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I do know a good insurance companies I am a broker and deal with seven of them. You can visit my site and contact me directly.
http://www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca/super-visa-insurance

As far as invitation letters there some samples on this site if you do a search, if you email me directly I can also provide you with a sample letter. Please keep in mind I do not deal with immigration I am an insurance broker. If you are looking for legal advise contact the law firm hosting this site.

hibaa

Jan 28, 2012
does FRC necessary for appling super visa

hi everyonre..i wuold really thankful if u guide me right away

my sister is about to apply for super visa for my father.(canada to pakistan),but as regard family information there comes a problem regarding mother's last name.we are 6 siblings in numbers.(my fathers children)
my two olders sister's record(birth certfcte) shows mother name as "zubaida khanum" and remaing 4 children records shows as mother name"zubaida khan"
....wen we fill family information does mother name effect that is written in 2 sisters birth certificate diferent n other 4 children's mother name is witten differnt..what should we write..my mother correct name is zubaida khan written on every where except my 2 elders sisters birth certificates..
2..should we need to change my mothers name on those two sisters birth certificate or we should fill as what my mothers name is on ID card?would it be a big issue if they match birth cert??

3..do FRC(FAmily registration card) is necessary for super visa?or just parents n sponsor sister birth certifates are enought to show???
patiently waiting for reply...

sweetbitter

Sep 5, 2013
Re: does FRC necessary for appling super visa

hibaa said:
hi everyonre..i wuold really thankful if u guide me right away

my sister is about to apply for super visa for my father.(canada to pakistan),but as regard family information there comes a problem regarding mother's last name.we are 6 siblings in numbers.(my fathers children)
my two olders sister's record(birth certfcte) shows mother name as "zubaida khanum" and remaing 4 children records shows as mother name"zubaida khan"
....wen we fill family information does mother name effect that is written in 2 sisters birth certificate diferent n other 4 children's mother name is witten differnt..what should we write..my mother correct name is zubaida khan written on every where except my 2 elders sisters birth certificates..
2..should we need to change my mothers name on those two sisters birth certificate or we should fill as what my mothers name is on ID card?would it be a big issue if they match birth cert??

3..do FRC(FAmily registration card) is necessary for super visa?or just parents n sponsor sister birth certifates are enought to show???
patiently waiting for reply...

you don't need to change any birth certi. bcoz visa office don't want birth certi of any other family member. application only requires sons and daughter's name, date of birth, birth place, address and occupation. and your siblings' name has father 's name behind and if they are married then husband's name so you can write your mother's name same as in the passport.

And your sister applying for your father so she need to show any proof just to show relation between her and father. that can be anything like birth certi or last page of her passport copy that shows father and mother name.

i hope this helps

hibaa

Jan 28, 2012
sweetbitter said:
you don't need to change any birth certi. bcoz visa office don't want birth certi of any other family member. application only requires sons and daughter's name, date of birth, birth place, address and occupation. and your siblings' name has father 's name behind and if they are married then husband's name so you can write your mother's name same as in the passport.

And your sister applying for your father so she need to show any proof just to show relation between her and father. that can be anything like birth certi or last page of her passport copy that shows father and mother name.

i hope this helps

yesssss i got it..thanku so much (y)

mztariq

Oct 23, 2013
reliablefake said:
hii
I dnt remember exact date..but applied in last week of july..got email for medical a week after..done medical on 14th auj..passport dispatched frm delhi after stamping on 23th auj
Hi,

Can you please tell me how to check if the passports have been dispatched from the High commission ? My parents applied in Pakistan, Islamabad HC in October, through paper application, they received their medical request via email after 20 days. They got their medical done on November 6th and we are still waiting for the passports. We never received any passports back from High commission after the medical email and people told me that passports will be dispatched after medical is done with the visas.
Not sure how to check if passports have been dispatched.
Any help by anyone will be much appreciated.

sweetbitter

Sep 5, 2013
mztariq said:
Hi,

Can you please tell me how to check if the passports have been dispatched from the High commission ? My parents applied in Pakistan, Islamabad HC in October, through paper application, they received their medical request via email after 20 days. They got their medical done on November 6th and we are still waiting for the passports. We never received any passports back from High commission after the medical email and people told me that passports will be dispatched after medical is done with the visas.
Not sure how to check if passports have been dispatched.
Any help by anyone will be much appreciated.

This is how I did for checking status in india for my parents super visa. you can try if it works for you in pakistan.

when you have submitted application at that time they must have given you any no. or receipt no. to track your application status. same no and date of birth you can enter in vfs global pakistan website http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/ in "track your application" section, then it will show you whats the status of the application.

hope this helps..good luck

hibaa

Jan 28, 2012
one thing i want to know..if my sister is applying for super visa for my parents in dec 2013 ..she is applying on basis of all documents ,income,n NOC of 2012..bcz NOC of 2013 will come in 2014 so...does she need to show income of 2013 or 2012 cos all papers n NOC are of 2012...
she is apply on basis of 2012..
does VO will ask for the income of 2013 cos she doesnt fulfill income requiremnts as 2013,2013 income is below the requirmnts,but 2012's income is ok

plz reply.