February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
javcil said:
Just wondering if common-law parents can apply for the supervisa separately or if they have to apply together (if they are coming together). My MIL is <55 so wouldn't require medical insurance, as I understand. I want to apply for her first, and see what the outcome is before we spend $2000 on medical insurance for my FIL.
I already replied to you question in the other thread. But i am just going to clear things overe here too.

You HAVE to have the insurance for your each parent (either coming together or separately). It doesn't matter how youn they are. If they are applying under Super Visa Category then they need to buy insurance before hand from a Canadian Insurance Company.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Chitraajay said:
Dear Torap,

Thank you for this information.

Also let me know after my mother lands in Canada does she have to show the return ticket back to her home contry(India)? for the immigration officer to provide the super visa on passport in Canada?

Regards
Chitra
This is the reply i receieved from CBSA when in inquire from them about the return ticket for visitors
There is no requirement for a visitor to possess a return ticket when travelling to Canada. Visitors do need to satisfy the officer at the port of entry that they will leave Canada at the end of their authorized stay and that they have sufficient funds to support themselves during their visit to Canada.

For more information on visiting Canada, please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC) Web site at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-who.asp

For all other questions related to this matter, we recommend that you contact CIC at 1-888-242-2100. To speak directly to a representative, press 1 for English or 2 for French and 0 four times.

If you are located outside of Canada, please contact your nearest Canada visa office. A list of offices can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/index.asp

You can also access additional contact information at the following Web site:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Thank you for contacting the Canada Border Services Agency.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
hello i have a question what should i put on this forms http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5645E.PDF They have four choices : are 1. visit 2. work 3. student 4. other

Am planning invite my my thru Super visa Parents category? please help for does who done this staged and got their Parents visa. thank you

jay4loyale

Oct 9, 2012
my brother in from morocco he got recedence of canada 4 ever and soon he will get sitazinshep of canad .he just starte ork two mounthe ago his wife is ferstt nation candian and they got big house and she got good job she is social work sh ehave beeing working or long tim and i just want to ask haw can my brother in canada help m to live in canada knwoing thats im under 18 years old i study at school pleaz oif eny one have idea help m

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for my wife's mother and father in Korea

Aug 22 - Documents dropped off at Seoul office
Aug 26 - Medical Request recieved by email
Aug 29 - Medical test done
OCT 9 - Passport returned with visa approval

one comment about LICO
I did not meet LICO last year, I worked full time last year but my wife started work from July.
Wife and my record of assessment were couple of hundred dollars short from LICO line
But I sent record of employment, pay stub etc... explained in invitation letter that, with current pay rate, our total combined anual income this year, would well exceed LICO

Good luck to everyone

zraj

Sep 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2009
Nomination.....
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-08-2010
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Step-1 (16-08-2011) &amp; Step-2 (15-09-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
LANDED..........
Dec 04, 2011
Such a informative thread........

I got a question here. I arrived in Canada in Dec 2011 and don't have any tax return (2011 tax was submitted but it's $0). Can I apply a super visa for my mother without any tax return or with $0 tax return OR should i need to wait until i submit the 2012 tax return? Please advise

Also, can i apply a super visa for my Mother-in-Law?

Thank you

satia_murthy

Aug 27, 2012
Applied Super VISA for Parents, still awaiting for the VISA status..

Aug 3rd - Upfront medicals done and Submitted all docs at Chennai VFS
Aug 6th - Reached Canadian High Commission, New Delhi

Till Date no updates from High Commission. Awaiting eagerly.

Torap

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2012
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
15-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
Passport Req..
28-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2012
LANDED..........
05-07-2012
Hi Friends,

I recently applied Super Visa for my Mom and she has got back the Passport stamped with the Visa. But, the Visa says it is a Multiple entry Visitor Visa.

So I am just wondering if they issued a Visitor Visa or Super Visa. Can you guys please clarify on what was stamped on the passport in your case.

Please clarify me guys. I am really worried.

longwait123

Sep 12, 2012
Hello All,

I have a question and would be nice to get answer from it form any one experienced enough.

in super visa once the medical is done and you are given (stamped ) visa on your passport. do u have to travel inside the country within 6 months since the medical is only valid for 6 months. or you can travel to canada any time during the validity of the visa.

Please let me know.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
How high are the chances for my mom to get her Temporary Travel Visa or Super Visa if she do not have house or car in her country? My brother and his family live in Canada for a few years, my brother is PR, while his wife is Canadian Citizen. And I already apply for PR Visa and still in process. Plan on bring my mom together to Canada after my visa get approved. Any idea? Anyone apply from Singapore Visa Office?

Thanks for sharing your visa application experience with us.

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Greetings...

Could anyone list me the requirements to apply for a visit visa to Canada plz....?

I'll be applying from Pakistan.

Thanks

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
I have applied super visa for my parents at CHC New Delhi

Application Date: 7 Nov 2012
Medical Request: 10 Nov 2012
Medicals Done: 17 Nov 2012
Passport submitted: 19 Nov 2012.

Still the application is under process.

Is this normal?

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hi, is there anyone apply TRV from Singapore? Is it must submit proof of inviter's income? Is it other Visa Office in other country also require to submit this?