+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Jun 7, 2023
HI, my wife and I are in EXpress entry pool,where she is primary applicant with age 29.
We have a CRS score of 475.
She is an MBA graduate having an experience in Account payables for more than 3 years.
I am an Mpharmacy graduate of age 35..

Now with the high CRS cut off score and Category specified draws..can any one suggest us what is the possible way we can get our PR as early as possible..
Please..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI, my wife and I are in EXpress entry pool,where she is primary applicant with age 29.
We have a CRS score of 475.
She is an MBA graduate having an experience in Account payables for more than 3 years.
I am an Mpharmacy graduate of age 35..

Now with the high CRS cut off score and Category specified draws..can any one suggest us what is the possible way we can get our PR as early as possible..
Please..
No “early as possible” unless draws come down to 475. Look at PNP programs based on her NOC.

Reactions: Taran D and BA101

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for your response.Is there any chance for that CRS score 475 to get PR in 2024?
Assuming you are in India , FSW [regardless of being Inland or Outland] scores are still high and at her 30th b'day she stands to lose more points.
You can check PNP options but do not fall for any scams that promise you a Job and PNP through PR
You can apply to some PNP streams directly and wait while many others select from the EE Pool - Good Luck on this

If you are willing to consider the study route, it is worth trying. However since you both have masters, selecting a good program and being able to justify why you want to study in Canada considering the high education costs is going to be tricky.

Getting a PR is quite the journey. Given you are on the higher spectrum of age, assess and weigh all your options.

Jun 7, 2023
Assuming you are in India , FSW [regardless of being Inland or Outland] scores are still high and at her 30th b'day she stands to lose more points.
You can check PNP options but do not fall for any scams that promise you a Job and PNP through PR
You can apply to some PNP streams directly and wait while many others select from the EE Pool - Good Luck on this

If you are willing to consider the study route, it is worth trying. However since you both have masters, selecting a good program and being able to justify why you want to study in Canada considering the high education costs is going to be tricky.

Getting a PR is quite the journey. Given you are on the higher spectrum of age, assess and weigh all your options.
Thank you so much for your response.i am from India.
My IELTS score is L-7.5,R-7.5,W-6.5,S-6.5

jrahman

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
To check draw results, predict next draw number and get a notification alert you can check the ImmiTrack app. Covers all these pretty well.

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Greetings everyone here!

Please, I need your expertise on my current situation, I Applied for Manitoba PNP through Express Entry, and I received 2 messages at the same time on my express entry profile;

1. Provincial nomination letter
2. Not eligible for express entry

Initially, I had an active express entry profile that met the requirements and my CRS score was 392. Now when I open my express entry profile, the CRS score shows zero (0). At the same time, I tried to accept the Nomination letter, and not possible, but can only see it with an expiring date stated on it.

Please advise me on what could be wrong and what I need to do.

I got information from someone that it was due to the insufficient fund of 25,000CD which I stated for a family of 4, because IRCC recently increased their proof of fund requirements. But as at the time I open my express entry profile and submitted MPNP, the fund was sufficient.

Please any piece of information will go a long way for me.

ariaazinak

Aug 8, 2023
My husband is not coming with me to canada. But my 5 year old kid will be. So, If my husband’s who is non accompanying me in immigration to canada gets his police clearance PCC not cleared as he had case on him earlier3 years back.
so can i get my pcc cleared ? Or can i get PR visa for canada in such situation and can move to canada without him ? Does my pr visa depends on my husband PCC Or does ircc gives pr to people whose non accompanying husband doesnt have police clearance??

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
hi
i have travel history on my old passport, but i have not traveled my new passport which i presented to IRCC.also i didn't mention any travel history, as from every country it will reuqire me to arrange police report which was complicated process. now i have applied as well for visa, now i am thinking i made mistake, will they must check my old passports as well? or sometime they can skip it.