+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

one my friends is trying to apply for EE. her work experience is as follows (Same NOC);

Company A: May 2016 - December 2016 (6Months)
Company B: January 2017 - present (6 Months)

when she created her EE profile, she got points for her experience. however, I have read in many threads that you need 1 year work experience in the same company. is it true??

please help

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi - I have a quick question.
Do primary applicant should be working/in job?

My spouse is Primary Applicant and having 5 years and 11 months of experience. But she is not working presently. Please advise.

Is there anyone received ITA as primary applicant without being in job?

Many Thanks

sevensummits

May 30, 2017
Hi all,
I have not received OINP yet my CRS score is 405, can someone help in identifying what's wrong?

EE Profile Creation Date: April 13 2017
Express Entry profile effective date April 14, 2017
CRS Score: 398

Then I updated IELTS score on April 25 2017
CRS Score: 405
Province/territory of nomination: Not received
Express Entry pool: April 25 2017

TEJAS2

Apr 8, 2017
Hi all,
I have not received OINP yet my CRS score is 405, can someone help in identifying what's wrong?

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html - Visit this link
Hi, I believe you have to create a new profile, in order to get Ontario nomination.

sojugeorge_1

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Hi

I have created my EE profile and waiting for NOI from Manitoba. Can anyone help me to know how much time will it take to get NOI from Manitoba Province.

CRS-356.
Manitoba EOI score- 535.
NOC 2131.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

When I created my EE profile, under work experience, I stated 2 companies; my current one which I'm claiming points for and my previous company which I'm not claiming points for.
The main reason I included my previous organization is only because its one of the 'BIG FOUR' audit firms in the world and I thought including that would infuse a small level of confidence for the Immigration officer on my credibility of skills.

I have obtained a ref letter from that organization. however, few details such as supervisor's details and pay stubs are missing and I do not think I will be able to obtain them.

my question is, should I remove it and include it only in the personal history category? Or can I simply upload whatever, docs I have for the experience in that organization as I'm not claiming any points for that, the immigration officer can ignore the fact that there are no sufficient docs

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi all,

Ontario has said on its website that to improve your chances of receiving an NOI from the province you must recreate your profile (after withdrawing your old one). Those of us who recreated our profiles in May were sent NOIs in the same week.

Good luck.

Jun 7, 2017
Swat, KPK, Pakistan.
Hello guys,
I hope you will be doing great.
I am a student of BS-Software Engineering (Last Semester). Now I am interested in moving to Canada as I complete my studies at the end of this year for work and Higher Studies too. I have 2 years work experience in Software House as a Web Developer alongside my University. Could you please guide me how can I initiate my process?
Plus, I have a Pakistani Passport.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
(This question may sound stupid)......
I'm currently in the process of scanning and uploading the docs. when I scan the docs normally, with the brightness and contrast kept at default (0 adjustments), the resulting pics aren't clear. they somewhat look like black and white docs.

Obviously when I increase the contrast while scanning the colours are prominent and clear. My worry is will it be a problem if I increase the contrast and scan the docs; will the VISA officer consider it as tampering or altering the docs?

Further, has anyone used Camscanner via the phone? is it acceptable?

Reactions: Adnan Khan Umraj

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello guys,
I hope you will be doing great.
I am a student of BS-Software Engineering (Last Semester). Now I am interested in moving to Canada as I complete my studies at the end of this year for work and Higher Studies too. I have 2 years work experience in Software House as a Web Developer alongside my University. Could you please guide me how can I initiate my process?
Plus, I have a Pakistani Passport.
This is your first step: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

Good luck.

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, I f completing the EE, do you complete all your educational qualifications or history or you ONLY fill in the ones you have and ECA for since I have all my qualifications outside of Canada.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi, I f completing the EE, do you complete all your educational qualifications or history or you ONLY fill in the ones you have and ECA for since I have all my qualifications outside of Canada.
It's best to get all your degrees evaluated first and then fill out your education details according to your ECA. All the best.

Raman912

Mar 15, 2017
hi all i have a question. i know alot of guys who got PR through EE PNP stream and after landing they moved out of that province. is it wrong or right because someone told me cic can revoke pr status if they got to know that the person has moved.