+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Please guide, I did my graduation as Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics Engineering and I have 5 year of experience as Software Engineer or IT Analyst; Can i face any issue in express entry process.

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Savvyor said:
Please guide, I did my graduation as Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics Engineering and I have 5 year of experience as Software Engineer or IT Analyst; Can i face any issue in express entry process.
Why would you?

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Savvyor said:
Because my degree and job doesnt match
I have a Bachelors in Design but I'm applying with Project Manager's NOC.
They don't need to match.

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Guys,

I have a very specific query, related to Roles and Responsibilities

1. My Wife is the primary applicant and her company in which she had been employed is not ready to give the roles and responsibilities for the position she worked. They are not even ready to provide explanations through mails.

is there any other way to tackle this issue ? Experienced people please help.

el-johnson

Apr 27, 2017
guys i need help!
i applied for the FSWP program and i was score 365. my profile was found ineligible but am rather surprised at this. i have a IELTS score of L-7,R-7.5,W 7.5,S 7.0,single applicant, age 32, a relative in canada, ECA results matching 23, proof of funds for 1 single applicant,NOC 2132 for 6 years. please can someone assist with the actual calculation?

how long do i need to wait to reapply for the EE FSWp?

NishuP

Mar 20, 2017
I am not sure about which province I should choose in my express entry profile. If I select all of the provinces, will I be given an option lately to choose any province after I get an ITA? Please advise guys.

Anubhav01

Apr 27, 2017
Hi all! i would greatly appreciate if someone can help me with this:

I got a college degree in Bachelor computer application(India) and a college diploma in computer system technology(Canada) as it was a joint program.I completed 2 years in India and got 4 transcripts and 1 year in canada got 2 transcripts.So now i'm confused that what education to put in express entry profile.It'll be 3 years of bachelors or 1 year of diploma or two or more credientials?

Thanks in advance to whoever who can help me out.

canadian.dreamer

Feb 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
el-johnson said:
guys i need help!
i applied for the FSWP program and i was score 365. my profile was found ineligible but am rather surprised at this. i have a IELTS score of L-7,R-7.5,W 7.5,S 7.0,single applicant, age 32, a relative in canada, ECA results matching 23, proof of funds for 1 single applicant,NOC 2132 for 6 years. please can someone assist with the actual calculation?

how long do i need to wait to reapply for the EE FSWp?
You don't need to wait in order to re-apply. Just create a new profile as the previous one is already ineligible.

Try reviewing every question before answering. Some questions are really tricky.

Goodluck!

el-johnson

Apr 27, 2017
canadian.dreamer said:
You don't need to wait in order to re-apply. Just create a new profile as the previous one is already ineligible.

Try reviewing every question before answering. Some questions are really tricky.

Goodluck!

i got a section asking me if i had applied for the EE profile, do i say yes or no? even though the profile was found ineligible ...? suggestion?

NishuP

Mar 20, 2017
NishuP said:
I am not sure about which province I should choose in my express entry profile. If I select all of the provinces, will I be given an option lately to choose any province after I get an ITA? Please advise guys.

canadian.dreamer

Feb 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
el-johnson said:
i got a section asking me if i had applied for the EE profile, do i say yes or no? even though the profile was found ineligible ...? suggestion?
It's not considered an EE profile yet because your application/profile is ineligible. It will be considered an EE profile once you get an EE profile number.