+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi Everyone,

PLEASE HELP !!!
I am eligible to apply express entry, I score more than 72 point but when I check CRS tool, I got below 400 (378 only)
IELTS R 7 L 8.5 W 7 S 7.5 = 24 ??
Education : BSC Nursing (4yrs) = 21 Points
Age - 35 yrs = 12 Points
Exp - 8 yrs = 15 points
I Just want to know , can i apply Express entry?. How to increase my CRS score?
Please reply

EVANNANOZ

Dec 12, 2016
Savvyor said:
Please guide, I did my graduation as Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics Engineering and I have 5 year of experience as Software Engineer or IT Analyst; Can i face any issue in express entry process.
yes you can but first you need these to get to the pool

0. check your CRS score in the website it's free
1. have your IELTS - minimum score of 6.0 in each test
2. Get an ECA for your educational background - go with ICAS, it takes a lot of time about 6 months
3. An employer with a valid Job Offer - EE just updated so employers doesn't need to get an LMIA if they meet certain criteria on the Job Offer

having these will give you a higher chance of getting an ITA

varun0284

Oct 31, 2016
Hey Everyone,

My wife and I are applying for PR under my sponsorship. As my wife has no Canadian work experience yet and no IELTS score so her profile has not contributed to our points calculation and all the points are from my profile only. However, in her background information we provided her work experience in India - she worked at 4 different companies. We received the invitation and are uploading our documents. But now we are able to get the reference letter only from 2 of the companies that my worked at.

So we are now confused - should we show her experience from the companies that we are unable to get the reference letter from or should we just show as unemployed for that period. If we show her as unemployed for that period then would it be imply that we misrepresented information at the time of submitting our profile for the invitation? I reiterate that my wife's profile did not contribute to our score for the invitation. The other option we are considering is to provide a letter of explanation where we will also attach my wife's appointment and relieving letters for those same companies where we do not have the reference letter.

Please advise the best way forward. Thank you so much !!

Varun

bomemtici

Mar 18, 2017
My question is :-
I checked the EE eligibility . It is showing eligible but when i created profile and submitted it is showing not eligible. .
1) Is it becos of my wife who is going to come with me but do not have good education and dont have relatives?
2) Can i exclude my wife and then Can i apply PR for her and for son(9yrs) later?
3) How many days after i reach there , can i apply for wifes PR?

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls I need answers, I withdrew my first Express Entry profile because I made mistake in choice of NOC, I then created another profile using the same GCkey, for the past ten days I've been seeing only the old withdrawn profile without seeing the active profile. I've reported technical issue severally without success, my last resort now is to create another profile using a new GCkey, is anything wrong with doing this? Is it wrong to have 2profiles?

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks poster. You have really said it all. Now, I have to go through it individually. Please, I heard that pnp involves paying a fee to the province or so about $1,700. Does this fee come before or after the pnp nomination and does it guarantee employment? kindly respond. cheers.

ruchikatyagi

Apr 25, 2016
Thanks for providing detailed information about the PNP. I went through a couple of provincial nomination sites, but majorly it seems that these are aligned with the Express Entry and the aspirants need not apply separately for these. Kindly help and suggest if this understanding is correct or i need to read more :)...

Thanks again,
Ruchika

M&C041817

May 23, 2017
Hi everyone! As of present time and per my research the only Provinces that doesn't require a job offer are Nova Scotia (closed - paused processing) and Ontario (400 pts + ITA), is that right? Any suggestions as to where to get PNP without a job offer and/or clarifications are welcome and will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

As per my CRS self assessment my rate would likely be in the 370-380 median and I know it's very low to be able to rank in a good spot in the Express Entry pool. We are in desperate need of a Job Offer or a PNP.

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
Hey Everyone,

My wife and I are applying for PR under my sponsorship. As my wife has no Canadian work experience yet and no IELTS score so her profile has not contributed to our points calculation and all the points are from my profile only. However, in her background information we provided her work experience in India - she worked at 4 different companies. We received the invitation and are uploading our documents. But now we are able to get the reference letter only from 2 of the companies that my worked at.

So we are now confused - should we show her experience from the companies that we are unable to get the reference letter from or should we just show as unemployed for that period. If we show her as unemployed for that period then would it be imply that we misrepresented information at the time of submitting our profile for the invitation? I reiterate that my wife's profile did not contribute to our score for the invitation. The other option we are considering is to provide a letter of explanation where we will also attach my wife's appointment and relieving letters for those same companies where we do not have the reference letter.

Please advise the best way forward. Thank you so much !!

Varun
You dont need any certificate or proof of work experience for your spouse if the experience is non-Canadian. Dont show unemployed, disclosing the experience under personal history is sufficient enough.

Hope this helps.

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
My question is :-
I checked the EE eligibility . It is showing eligible but when i created profile and submitted it is showing not eligible. .
1) Is it becos of my wife who is going to come with me but do not have good education and dont have relatives?
2) Can i exclude my wife and then Can i apply PR for her and for son(9yrs) later?
3) How many days after i reach there , can i apply for wifes PR?
If you are applying under FSW then check the below mentioned link and calculate your points. You need to satisfy this in addition to CRS score.

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
Hi Everyone,

PLEASE HELP !!!
I am eligible to apply express entry, I score more than 72 point but when I check CRS tool, I got below 400 (378 only)
IELTS R 7 L 8.5 W 7 S 7.5 = 24 ??
Education : BSC Nursing (4yrs) = 21 Points
Age - 35 yrs = 12 Points
Exp - 8 yrs = 15 points
I Just want to know , can i apply Express entry?. How to increase my CRS score?
Please reply
You may get in to the pool with these points, no harm and try to improve your IELTS score, that will definitely increase your CRS.

M&C041817

May 23, 2017
Hi everyone! As of present time and per my research the only Provinces that doesn't require a job offer are Nova Scotia (closed - paused processing) and Ontario (400 pts + ITA), is that right? Any suggestions as to where to get PNP without a job offer and/or clarifications are welcome and will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

As per my CRS self assessment my rate would likely be in the 370-380 median and I know it's very low to be able to rank in a good spot in the Express Entry pool. We are in desperate need of a Job Offer or a PNP.