NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
IELTS Request
L7R6W65S7
Dear Respected Experts and Senior Members,

All my documents are now ready after making a lot of efforts of 2.5 months since the new laws were introduced.

I would like to know whether its true that NOC 2147 is only filled with 15 applications till or its just an estimated figure.

1. Is it OK to apply now or am I too late to apply.
2. I need to know about how to pay the fee. Which way is the best to pay the fee. I have a Master Card. I think they have a form to fill up and submit. Is it safe to do so?
3. What is the Exact Name should be written for London Visa Office in Generic Form to define your immigration office. Is it " London, United Kingdom"?

Waseem

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In my opinion you are far too late. I believe the cap for this NOC was reached in May. However you can certainly still try.

The 15 applications does not reflect the number of applications received to date. It reflects the number of applications that CIC has reviewed and confirmed to be complete. There are very likely several hundred more applications for this NOC (if not a couple of thousand) that are already sitting in the CIC mailroom but haven't been opened yet.

But again, you can certainly apply and see what happens.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
scylla said:
In my opinion you are far too late. I believe the cap for this NOC was reached in May. However you can certainly still try.

The 15 applications does not reflect the number of applications received to date. It reflects the number of applications that CIC has reviewed and confirmed to be complete. There are very likely several hundred more applications for this NOC (if not a couple of thousand) that are already sitting in the CIC mailroom but haven't been opened yet.

But again, you can certainly apply and see what happens.
Agreed with scylla. 2147 is among the hot NOCs this time. So while we don't mean to discourage you from applying, it is essential that you be prepared for a high probability of the 300 cap for this NOC to be already filled.

From the data of FSW 2013 applicants here in this forum we believe that 15 completed applications are only upto between 8th and 10th May. But this being said I say you should apply and try your luck.

waseemharoon

Jul 3, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
IELTS Request
L7R6W65S7
Many Thanks,

What would be the maximum drawback of applying now? if the application is rejected? Will it be returned or will be considered for next year if this NOC remains in the list.

I would also like to know what is the best way of paying application fee.

Waseem

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
waseemharoon said:
Many Thanks,

What would be the maximum drawback of applying now? if the application is rejected? Will it be returned or will be considered for next year if this NOC remains in the list.

I would also like to know what is the best way of paying application fee.

Waseem
Dear waseemharoon

Well it would just cost you the courier fees. I hope and pray that you find success. Even if you are not able to make it into the cap, your application package will be returned as it is and you will have a head start for next year if your NOC reappears in list. But remember that you will have to apply again next year to be re considered. CIC does not automatically count applicants of previous year, even if the same NOC recurs in two consecutive years.

Well in my opinion strictly, Credit/Debit card is better option. You will find people who believe otherwise.

Cheer up and apply in good faith! I wish you the best of luck.

Regards