+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submit a new EE profile with my previous age

Feb 27, 2022
Hello,

I have my application rejected as incomplete since by mistake, I didn't submit the police certification translated.

The problem is I'm now 32 which will cause me to lose 5 points. Can I submit my age as 31 as in my original application?

In the letter they say: "The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your IRCC secure account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile."

Thanks!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

I have my application rejected as incomplete since by mistake, I didn't submit the police certification translated.

The problem is I'm now 32 which will cause me to lose 5 points. Can I submit my age as 31 as in my original application?

In the letter they say: "The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your IRCC secure account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile."

Thanks!
No, you absolutely cannot. That would be misrepresentation. You need to submit the profile with your actual age.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

Thanks!
Who gave you that idea?? Are you seriously trying to do that. Please don't. That is why it takes a while for IRCC to do verification checks, hence the delays and backlogs.