+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

submission of the passport

girishchandok

Jan 29, 2015
Hey Guys!

O am an indian national working in Dubai for over a year and half now, I applied for the Temp work permit at Abu dhabi. on 12th feb 2015.

I submitted my positive LMIA and my offer letter from the Canadian employer and other papers except my passport, Pccs, Medical and IELTS with my application, putting cover letters for all of them.

I did send copies of all the stamped pages and my information/ detail pages of my passport.

My rep got an email from the embassy on 17th march 2015 asking for my passport in order to proceed with my application.

Is that to paste the permit? or something else maybe?

Also, how much time does the embassy take to return the passport, i have to travel often so cant have them keeping it for months.

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girishchandok said:
Hey Guys!

O am an indian national working in Dubai for over a year and half now, I applied for the Temp work permit at Abu dhabi. on 12th feb 2015.

I submitted my positive LMIA and my offer letter from the Canadian employer and other papers except my passport, Pccs, Medical and IELTS with my application, putting cover letters for all of them.

I did send copies of all the stamped pages and my information/ detail pages of my passport.

My rep got an email from the embassy on 17th march 2015 asking for my passport in order to proceed with my application.

Is that to paste the permit? or something else maybe?

Also, how much time does the embassy take to return the passport, i have to travel often so cant have them keeping it for months.
Yes, they have asked ua PP for stamping. :D