Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
@ahmed93..I have applied for jan,2012 session..

Waqas Azeem

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
exit rentry mean past ten years history i got rejection just because of travel history i forget to sent my old passport i am not familiar with any future history ?? what is that :) zara fifa is best,,they told me only past ten year history of stamps are mandatory,,,check out this link and read detail of Evidence of legal status in Saudi Arabia pdf link

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/assets/pdfs/visas/53_1_eng.pdf

forum per ana choor do sirf dua kero idher aa k tens hi mile gi :) :p :p :p and agr 5 hafte main contact hua toh darrrr wali baat hai agr 5 hafte se cross ker gya toh inshallah q k mera pureee 5 hafte baad reject hua tha aramex k through galti ki thi fifa k pass jana chaiye tha

zara1

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
@@waqas aapki baat sach ho.. Inshaallah! :)
I still have to complete 5 weeks 1 more week left for that. Tab tak ke liye dua kareye.. Thanks for the link btw. I too will pray for u that your second attempt is successful.

ahmed93

Jul 17, 2011
@ Waqas : Dude future history, seriously ??? And more importantly just because somebody tells you something you want to hear doesn't make them best...
There is a purpose that both the things are written under different sections, most probably because both of them have got nothing to do with each other.
A copy of exit-rentry visa is required but i dont see how that will prove the past 10 year history. And here I am talkin about the copy of visa not the Exit and Entry stamps. The past 10 year history will be proved by the old passports that you submit...
And just because you forgot the passports doesn't make aramex bad. You should have probably checked the checklist before submitting your file
And dont rely too much on fifa people, read the instructions given by the Embassy website and CHC, cause they have to give you a visa NOT fifa

Waqas Azeem

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
pra jee
each and every body who applied through fifa got sms,,i applied through aramax and one my frined also didn't got any sms...in this sense i was say aramax is shit and they also didn't provide any case analysis checklist or review facility to your case it is only courier.well i think you all have batter knowledge then me..because you got visas,,,thanx buddy for info...

nmi555

Aug 9, 2011
@everybody u know every year they give study permit in thousands ....so they can't deal same with all....but they review very strictly.... anyway just i want to say that if they did anything with one they won't do the same thing with all.......we should be think positive........as a Muslim we should hope from Allah not from embassy and my case is on Allah Tawakul

zara1

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
@ xosmic i have taken creative advertising & i applied from riyadh. Btw did u also do ur exit reentry for canada & send to the visa office at the time of applying?

nmi555

Aug 9, 2011
end of all ....today i ve collected passports from fifa after rejection .......i m fail to satisfy immigration officer that i will come back. so bad end of this game ......bout gusa ah raha he canada embassy py

zara1

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
@nmi555 I am so sorry for you.. But please dont lose hope.. I'm sure you will succeed in whatever you do in life. Take care.

Essa

Aug 20, 2011
Assalamolikum everyone

can anyone tell me what is fifa ? caus i was also going to post my application through aramex but after reading you guys replies i am not going to post through aramex for sure .... so i have one more question anyone have any idea about the bankstatement caus i have shown my uncle bankstatement and a letter explaining that why he is sponsoring me.

Shukran