+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa from riyadh

ahmed93

Jul 17, 2011
@ KEE : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/study-etude.aspx check out this link , it has the entire procedure

@ Essa : Al fifa's a courier service for government and embassy services but it has limited branches....

W

wasishah

KEE said:
What are the procedure for applying student visa from Riyadh as expatriate ?
No, expatriate yar? Processing time for Sudi arabia is 4 weeks.........just chill

VO just check from ur case and skim the rest of docs........
LOA
study plan
cover letter
study permit questionnary (if applicable)
CV (past educational history)
Sponsor Cover letter
Summary of sponosrs accounts and valution of property statistics in residential and Canadian currency

ahmed93

Jul 17, 2011
@ Wasishah : 4 weeks where did you get that info from ?? The processing time on website is 5 weeks or 45 days but they usually take longer than that....
and secondly you don't need study plan and cover letter. Just send the documents that they require. there's no need to put in extra things...

@ Essa : http://www.alfifavisa.com/AlfifaSite/Fifa_Pages/Contact_Us.html , just look at this or call them at +966-1-4824013 and ask them for the location

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
Essa said:
@ Ahmed: Where can i find one in Riyadh ?
King Abdullah road Jeddah

W

wasishah

ahmed93 said:
@ Wasishah : 4 weeks where did you get that info from ?? The processing time on website is 5 weeks or 45 days but they usually take longer than that....
and secondly you don't need study plan and cover letter. Just send the documents that they require. there's no need to put in extra things...
Use the link below, u will see my given information..... :)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

Last quarterly update: July 26, 2011
###############################################
Africa and Middle East Visa Office Processing Times
IN WEEKS

###############################################

(based on a complete application package)

Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates 8
Accra - Ghana 4
Algiers - Algeria 9
Amman - Jordan 3
Beirut - Lebanon 6
Cairo - Egypt 4
Dakar - Senegal 9
Damascus - Syria 4
Harare - Zimbabwe -
Lagos - Nigeria 12
Nairobi - Kenya 9
Pretoria - South Africa 15
Rabat - Morocco 6
Riyadh – Saudi Arabia 4weeks
Tehran - Iran 9
Tel Aviv - Israel 5
Tunis - Tunisia 5

zara1

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Yes even i saw the latest update of the processing time.. It came as a pleasant surprise that riyadh is now 4 weeks.. :)
But does any one know about which dates the CHC Riyadh office will be closed for ramadan???
Aamro & Ahmed all the best for your port of landing. Do let us know how it went as & when u find time. I'm sure the info will be really useful to all of us here.

Essa

Aug 20, 2011
Why can't we directly go to canadian embassy and submit our applications there ? isn't it possible ?

ahmed93

Jul 17, 2011
@ Wasi : Thanks bro for the latest timings :) . I hope you get your visa soon.
@ Zara: I have no idea when the office will be closed and i will let you know what happens at the port of entry as soon as i land :p

KEE

Aug 9, 2011
wasishah said:
No, expatriate yar? Processing time for Sudi arabia is 4 weeks.........just chill

VO just check from ur case and skim the rest of docs........
LOA
study plan
cover letter
study permit questionnary (if applicable)
CV (past educational history)
Sponsor Cover letter
Summary of sponosrs accounts and valution of property statistics in residential and Canadian currency
Thank you for replying .
could you explain me more in detail.

what is LOA ?
What should be mentioned in study plan ?
What should be in cover letter ?
What is study permit question-nary (if applicable) ?
Sponsor Cover letter could be general or should be specifically address to Canada High Commission ?
Summary of sponosrs accounts and valution of property statistics in residential and Canadian currency , could we show our property in our home country or must shown only Saudi Arabia ?

reply Please

I will be very thankful to you

cherrymoon

Apr 9, 2011
hey zara,
I would like to know about your visa status.. any results yet? I applied for the january 2012 session in sheridan, got accepted but cant apply for the visa now because i guess its late.. i need some expertise advice. ;)

tanorini

May 13, 2012
Hello
I have a problem I live in Saudi and I am a Ukrainian/Syrian willing for the Canadian visa. I get 10000-13000 riyals per month. My son has been accepted in memorial uni of Newfoundland. It costs $16,784 in a year. Now i don't know should I just apply for him showing my bank statements. Or sell my land in ukraine and transfer the money to saudi then give evidence of how this money came and apply ? . i really need help .Guys what if my uni costs about $17000 and I have that money on my account but it is all spent is that okay to prove that I can get that type of money in 4 months? The bank statement has $17000 for the last 4 months. July just started and yes Its my money coming from the company my father works in. Does that mean that I must show $17000? Isn't it logical that If I make $17000 in 4 months that I can make more in a year. Why the $17000 are spent in getting a car and it clearly shows that in the bank statement. Money went to Toyota

Good bless you all.

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
The problem is that you need to have funds available for at least 1 year tuition and living and return air ticket. After that they evaluate if you'd be able to sustain your studies based on your sponsors income, hence they request for an employment certificate, salary slips etc. I may be wrong but that's what's on paper.