+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa from riyadh

nmi555

Aug 9, 2011
@ahmed93 if i success to get permit then i will move end of this month and my classes will start from 4 oct.

@waqas azeem when i was applying then i asked to alfifa person exit entry is required or not he said no need now. what about @ahmed he submitted or not ?

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
nmi555 said:
@ waqas azeem when i was applying then i asked to alfifa person exit entry is required or not he said no need now. he submitted or not ?
It is

nmi555

Aug 9, 2011
if its required then my case is on the way to return with rejection and.....blah blah blah

allah kareem

but how you people arrange exit re-entry for more then one year ?

zara1

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi nmi555. I did not get any sms after submission of papers. I sent by aramex. Tillnow i have not got any news and will surely post if i get any sort of news. You do the same as our dates of submission are close we should keep each other posted about our progress.

nmi555

Aug 9, 2011
hi zara1 yes we should be in contact .....i will be updated when i recive any response. yes we have only 3 days differance ...so inshahallah will be good news both of us ..........i think sms doesn't matter ..don't worry

zara1

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Seniors aamro1992, ahmed93, and others please advise about exit reentry.. Which exit reentry have you submitted? The past ones that you have used to go out of saudi or the future one that you will use to go to canada?

nmi555

Aug 9, 2011
but @zara1 we can't do anything now ....exit re-entey is required for future becoz perivous history iz on ur passport .......so please senior don't go alone....give us advise

Xosmic

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
zara1 said:
Hi nmi555. I did not get any sms after submission of papers. I sent by aramex. Tillnow i have not got any news and will surely post if i get any sort of news. You do the same as our dates of submission are close we should keep each other posted about our progress.

did you apply from saudia or pakistan

and you should have receive sms in 1 or 2 week bcz me and aamar all receive sms or email from canadian embassy

ahmed93

Jul 17, 2011
@ Xosmic : It is not necessary to receive sms. I sent thought aramex and i didnt get any sms yet i got my visa.
@ Zara : exit- re-entry for the future, the past history is all in your previous passports ( i mean the exit and entry stamps). So u have to submit ur previous passports aswell
@ nmi : good luck and dont worry . all u can do now is pray and hopefully u will get good news

zara1

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for decision
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Thanks for the reply ahmed93. Looks like i am in deep trouble coz even i did not submit the future exit reentry. But incase the visa gets rejected what does one do with the exit reentry??? Wont it be a waste of money...

ahmed93

Jul 17, 2011
@ Zara : you are welcome, when does your course start ? You can always re-apply! well anyways just hope for the best. And yes the exit entry goes to waste incase of rejection but there's no other way since they have mentioned it in the requirements