+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permits

malcesine

Oct 31, 2008
Hello!

I'm have an urgent question for anyone who can help. When applying for a study permit, for courses over 6 months, are the courses limited to College and University courses? Or can someone take an ESL course (to improve English skills)??

thanks!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malcesine said:
Hello!

I'm have an urgent question for anyone who can help. When applying for a study permit, for courses over 6 months, are the courses limited to College and University courses? Or can someone take an ESL course (to improve English skills)??

thanks!

You can take it for ESL but your acceptance letter must be for more than 6 months, i got it for ESL for 7 months and extended my stay from within canada after getting a new acceptance letter from a college.

sosmicheal

Aug 23, 2009
I have also got PhD position in canada and the school offered me only the international differential fee,remaining about 1500 canadian dollars have to pay.For the financial requirements which now will include ,living expenses(10,000) and this tuition fees,should i have whole amounts about 13000 CN dollars in my accounts for the past 4 months prior to my visa application or the final balance should show it.

kista

Aug 24, 2009
sosmicheal said:
I have also got PhD position in canada and the school offered me only the international differential fee,remaining about 1500 canadian dollars have to pay.For the financial requirements which now will include ,living expenses(10,000) and this tuition fees,should i have whole amounts about 13000 CN dollars in my accounts for the past 4 months prior to my visa application or the final balance should show it.
If only final balance shows that much amout, they would might doubts. Its better if past 4 months balance shows enough money in ur account. BTW if u are going to transfer money from someone else's account why don't u show him/her as ur sponsor?