+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit sds from india 2023 december

JD700

Jan 30, 2024
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is looking for a good immigration lawyer(preferably Indian) from the GTA. He needs a lawyer who actually will take his case with serious and above all, honesty. A lawyer who provides good advice in the interest of his client His experience of dealing with immigration lawyers in the past has been underwhelming, where lawyers appear to be enthusiastic about helping with but ultimately want to collect their fees & not really provide any sufficient help in progressing their case in the right direction.

Any & all suggestions is much appreciated. Thank you.

abinaug

Jan 12, 2024
Medical 11 December
Application 22 December
Biometric 29 December
Biometric Update 30 December
No medical update

what will do?

SUMITKUMAR20

Feb 2, 2024
File Lodge date - 21 December 2023
Medical upfront date- 10 December 2023
Medical updated on IRCC- 27 January 2024
college - Fanshawe London
Application Series S30
PPR - pending??

user1215

Mar 23, 2024
hi all

kindly share your timeline who applied December under sds

My timeline
file submitted (SDS) : 29-Dec-2023
biometric updated : 03-Jan-2024
medical (upfront) not updated :
waiting ................

Thanks
hi all

kindly share your timeline who applied December under sds

My timeline
file submitted (SDS) : 29-Dec-2023
biometric updated : 03-Jan-2024
medical (upfront) not updated :
waiting ................

Thanks
Hlo everyone
My timeline
Med- 23rd dec
File lodged-30 dec
Biometrics-18 jan
Lol still no update.

user1215

Mar 23, 2024
Hello, I lodged my file for canada on 30th dec and biometrics were done on 18th of jan. I raised two webforms and got the same reply twice saying they have a lot of applications which is causing the delay but I’m seeing many people getting their visas for may, july intake whereas mine is September intake. And the ones getting their visas have applied in December too. I’ve got a private university, and a 4 year course. what am I supposed to do it’s getting too late. I’ve got good scores and still I’m hanging around. Seeking for guidance and advices.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I lodged my file for canada on 30th dec and biometrics were done on 18th of jan. I raised two webforms and got the same reply twice saying they have a lot of applications which is causing the delay but I’m seeing many people getting their visas for may, july intake whereas mine is September intake. And the ones getting their visas have applied in December too. I’ve got a private university, and a 4 year course. what am I supposed to do it’s getting too late. I’ve got good scores and still I’m hanging around. Seeking for guidance and advices.
You said intake is September so what is the issue. Nothing you can do. Order GCMS notes.