+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit restoration refused

Reetdhillon

Jan 9, 2024
Hello everyone, last year in December applied for my study permit restoration on the 90 day after it expired and i got refused in march with the reason that you applied after 90 days then after that when i consulted the lawyer she said you can apply for the file called TRP( temporary resident permit) it can be given for 3 months to 24 months and we can extend it as-well so i decided to applied for it and she said the result with come in 6 - 10 months . My TRP file was launched in april but the interesting thing is when i asked the lawyer about the gc key or any other document which she used in the file or where the file is launched also I didn’t recieved any confirmation mail she said this file has nothing no gckey no tracking nothing just the result will come directly and now yesterday she sent the refusal letter to me . …..Now what can i do. Did she really applied my file or not?? ….PLEASE HELP , PLEASE HELP

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone, last year in December applied for my study permit restoration on the 90 day after it expired and i got refused in march with the reason that you applied after 90 days then after that when i consulted the lawyer she said you can apply for the file called TRP( temporary resident permit) it can be given for 3 months to 24 months and we can extend it as-well so i decided to applied for it and she said the result with come in 6 - 10 months . My TRP file was launched in april but the interesting thing is when i asked the lawyer about the gc key or any other document which she used in the file or where the file is launched also I didn’t recieved any confirmation mail she said this file has nothing no gckey no tracking nothing just the result will come directly and now yesterday she sent the refusal letter to me . …..Now what can i do. Did she really applied my file or not?? ….PLEASE HELP , PLEASE HELP
If your lawyer sent a refusal letter to you from IRCC, then the TRP application was submitted and refused by IRCC.

What does the refusal say exactly?

Reetdhillon

Jan 9, 2024
This is the whole letter copied

This letter refers to your applications for a Temporary Resident Permit and a Work Permit

Extension.

[X] Under the authority delegated to me by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration in accordance with the provisions of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, I hereby notify you that the written permit you requested, pursuant to subsection 24(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act will not be granted. Consequently, you MUST leave Canada immediately. If you do not leave Canada voluntarily, enforcement action may be taken against you.

[X] Since your Application for Temporary Resident Permit has been refused, you are no longer eligible for a work permit or study permit.

NOTE: Passports must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada. Documents will not be issued beyond the validity of passports.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application.

Examples of changes include:

• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
  • Change of contact information (e-mail, maling address, telephone number);
  • Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;