+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Refusal !

mdassaf1992

Jan 22, 2018
Hello everybody i would really appreciate some help in my case as studying in Canada is one of my dreams that i would like to achieve . I am 25 years old with a bachelor degree from Lebanon in ( Computer Communications ) , I Applied to ( Herzing College ) in Montreal - Quebec in ( Micro computers and networking systems ) program for 2 years as it really interest me . My application got refused after one week and the reasons were :

1 - Have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada . ( i submitted bank statements from Canada that belongs to my uncle who is a citizen , and a letter from the bank that he is able to pay my full fees and expenses ) .
2 - Purpose of visit . ( did not submit SOP , i did not know it's important ).
3- Current employment situation ( I'm currently unemployed ).
4- Personal assets and financial status .

I though i submitted all the needed papers which was :

- All documents about me , and a paper that proves i have clean record .
- Bank statement from Canada as i said before .
- Letter of acceptance from the college .
- CAQ For Quebec .
- 2 Tourists visa to Canada that i had before to prove that i really returned to my home country without breaking any rules .

PS : i had 2 tourists visa before , one in 2008 and the other one was in 2017 for 6 months and i did extended it while i was in Canada and i returned to my home country without breaking any rules .

So please can anyone please help me how can i change these factors so i don't get refused for the second time , cause i'm willing to Re-Apply again.

Thank you :) .

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello everybody i would really appreciate some help in my case as studying in Canada is one of my dreams that i would like to achieve . I am 25 years old with a bachelor degree from Lebanon in ( Computer Communications ) , I Applied to ( Herzing College ) in Montreal - Quebec in ( Micro computers and networking systems ) program for 2 years as it really interest me . My application got refused after one week and the reasons were :

1 - Have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada . ( i submitted bank statements from Canada that belongs to my uncle who is a citizen , and a letter from the bank that he is able to pay my full fees and expenses ) .
2 - Purpose of visit . ( did not submit SOP , i did not know it's important ).
3- Current employment situation ( I'm currently unemployed ).
4- Personal assets and financial status .

I though i submitted all the needed papers which was :

- All documents about me , and a paper that proves i have clean record .
- Bank statement from Canada as i said before .
- Letter of acceptance from the college .
- CAQ For Quebec .
- 2 Tourists visa to Canada that i had before to prove that i really returned to my home country without breaking any rules .

PS : i had 2 tourists visa before , one in 2008 and the other one was in 2017 for 6 months and i did extended it while i was in Canada and i returned to my home country without breaking any rules .

So please can anyone please help me how can i change these factors so i don't get refused for the second time , cause i'm willing to Re-Apply again.

Thank you :) .
since you did not submit SOP so submit a strong one this time.

mdassaf1992

Jan 22, 2018
since you did not submit SOP so submit a strong one this time.
thank you , how about the employement situtation , like how am i supposed to to be employed when i want to study ?
and can i still use the Same CAQ ?

Last edited:

mdassaf1992

Jan 22, 2018
Is it okay tho that i stayed in canada for 10 month on visitor visa ? i did apply for an extension while i was inside canada and they approved it ...! and can i still be using the same CAQ ?