+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refusal london office

chichixz

Jul 15, 2011
I am an international student whose lived in Uk for 7 years and I currently have a post study visa. I would like to study in Canada for 1 year and i applied for a study permit at the london office. I just got my passport back and I have been refused due to the following reasons:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay including the purpose of your visit
You have not submitted any infor regarding your past education, therefore I am not satisfied regarding your reasons to enter Canada.

I did not realise i had to send my certificates but i dont understand the first reason my proof to return to my country was a job offer which i have when i finish my course what else can i provide as proof and purpose of visit. my visa in Uk ends in october? :'(

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
chichixz said:
I am an international student whose lived in Uk for 7 years and I currently have a post study visa. I would like to study in Canada for 1 year and i applied for a study permit at the london office. I just got my passport back and I have been refused due to the following reasons:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay including the purpose of your visit
You have not submitted any infor regarding your past education, therefore I am not satisfied regarding your reasons to enter Canada.

I did not realise i had to send my certificates but i dont understand the first reason my proof to return to my country was a job offer which i have when i finish my course what else can i provide as proof and purpose of visit. my visa in Uk ends in october? :'(
That's because of lack of country tie. What do you mean by the "job offer"? Did it state that upon returning from Canada, you can join there or something? If not, then such documents are of no use. Properties/job leave/parents/loans/family/affiliation/etc. shows country tie.

chichixz

Jul 15, 2011
Yeah I have an internship offer in my country which shows that i will return I dont own any property, I have family there.
Does anyone have a sample study plan I can have a look at?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
chichixz said:
Yeah I have an internship offer in my country which shows that i will return I dont own any property, I have family there.
Does anyone have a sample study plan I can have a look at?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t75949.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t75780.0.html

refer to the links above

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is very sad to hear about your study permit application outcome.

If you were to submitted all supporting documents including all previous and current education documents, your current activities in UK, job, family/home ties you would have been successful.

VO always figure out the future planning of the candidate whether s/he bonafide student or not. For study plans letter varies for different courses

I am also an international student and i gonna apply for study permit might be next month
What was your course and inwhich uni/college.?

Share your information

chichixz

Jul 15, 2011
I applied for Graduate certificate in International Business Management at Niagara College. I wont give up coz im looking forward to doing the course I have a degree in Business Management in Uk. when I reapply what can I state as my purpose of visit I have already told them that its to study.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
chichixz said:
I applied for Graduate certificate in International Business Management at Niagara College. I wont give up coz im looking forward to doing the course I have a degree in Business Management in Uk. when I reapply what can I state as my purpose of visit I have already told them that its to study.
What do you mean by "purpose of visit"? Because when you apply for a study permit, you don't have to fill up anything with "purpose of visit". Elaborate it and I can assist you.

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you were in rush and did not check file yourself as well.

You can not appeal for Your case, for that matter put your complete file documents here so that we can help you out.

Regards

chichixz

Jul 15, 2011
What i mean is the officer said you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision i considered several factors including purpose of visit.

As i stated my tie to my country is my internship offer letter maybe its not enough. Thanx

kami686

May 9, 2011
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chichixz said:
What i mean is the officer said you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision i considered several factors including purpose of visit.

As i stated my tie to my country is my internship offer letter maybe its not enough. Thanx
Internship is not a convincing tie, as it longs from 2 months to 6 months and its just a temporary type of s job, a full time job offer is more convincing.

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chichixz said:

If you have the uni degree and now you got admission in college certificate then that might have been a bottom line
for your rejection by VO.

I strongly recommend you that try to get admission in university for your specified field and attach a strong SOP with your application.

Regards