+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit - May 2018

Millions

Apr 18, 2018
I've applied online on 9th March and still no updates.
Status showing under review,what it mean?
Crossed processing time mentioned on CIC website and university starting date is few days away,
What to do if University start date crossed?
Share your thoughts!!

Mandeep7970

Apr 14, 2018
I just wanna share my experience that this was my 4th try . Three times i got refusal ... i jusss lost hope bt my parents supported me so i applied this time... i prepared my all documents by myself ... also SOP.... i think most of the visas depend only on strong SOP.
I am physiotherapist and did my bachelor's in 2017 june... with 69% marks with distinctions (as university only give maximum 75%) ... i was in the list of top ten university toppers at BFUHS( Baba Farid University of Health Sciences) Faridkot, Punjab. I took IELTS nd got overall 7 band.
I shared it here because i juss want to motivate students that never lose hope, work hard ... u will definitely get what do u want to get with patience, hard work nd prayers.
Hope this will help many to motivate to achieve their desired goals.
All the very best to those who r waiting for their visa approvals.

Last edited:

Karan soni

Apr 23, 2018
Hey ! I applied on March 15th for study permit for May intake. Is thr anybody who applied for the same intake and waiting for visa? I applied online - it is showing that you passed your medical examination and reviewing eligibility. How much time it will take to get processed?
Hey did you got visa?