India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
c
I just wanna share my experience that this was my 4th try . Three times i got refusal ... i jusss lost hope bt my parents supported me so i applied this time... i prepared my all documents by myself ... also SOP.... i think most of the visas depend only on strong SOP.
I am physiotherapist and did my bachelor's in 2017 june... with 69% marks with distinctions (as university only give maximum 75%) ... i was in the list of top ten university toppers at BFUHS( Baba Farid University of Health Sciences) Faridkot, Punjab. I took IELTS nd got overall 7 band.
I shared it here because i juss want to motivate students that never lose hope, work hard ... u will definitely get what do u want to get with patience, hard work nd prayers.
Hope this will help many to motivate to achieve their desired goals.
All the very best to those who r waiting for their visa approvals.
congratulations man! I myself got my study permit in the 3rd attempt and there are many others like you and me in the forum :)

Sherif1990

Apr 25, 2018
That same thing happened with my friend and next he got his visa be hope full
Guys!
Just had a query. I usually check the vfs tracking website regarding my visa application. It used to say "your processed passport has been sent to Abu Dhabi on 26th march" .
But today it says "no records found". So what actually happened? Is this a problem?
I am having the same issue here. when I check VSF it says no record ?

Did you get your visa ?

Reactions: faheemibnhabib
Apr 22, 2018
KUWAIT
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
23 03 2018
I am having the same issue here. when I check VSF it says no record ?

Did you get your visa ?
No not yet. Today is the 5th day that I am getting the same message. " No records found " on vfs tracking site. Applied on 23rd march online from Kuwait. Waiting since 36 days today.

Last edited:

Sherif1990

Apr 25, 2018
No not yet. Today is the 5th day that I am getting the same message. " No records found " on vfs tracking site. Applied on 23rd march online from Kuwait. Waiting since 36 days today.
Hope for the best. I have applied online on 28th March from Malaysia.
Have you tried to contact vfs to ask about this issue?