+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit has not been issued even after the Biometrics.

koreaowl89

Apr 17, 2024
South Korea
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello everyone.
I need some answers from anyone of you if you would help me.
I have applied for the study permit on 12/11/2023.
Have done the biometrics (from the designated biometrics office here in Korea) on Jan 11.
It says that the biometrics has been registered in System.
Previously I hav3 studied in the US, and now I have been admitted in school in Canada.
My class is supposed to start in May, but my study permit has not been issued. What should I do? Do you think I should wait a bit longer (about week or two) to wait on my study permit to be issued? Will I have to delay and start classes in next semester? What would you suggest me to do? Please anyone, help me! Give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone.
I need some answers from anyone of you if you would help me.
I have applied for the study permit on 12/11/2023.
Have done the biometrics (from the designated biometrics office here in Korea) on Jan 11.
It says that the biometrics has been registered in System.
Previously I hav3 studied in the US, and now I have been admitted in school in Canada.
My class is supposed to start in May, but my study permit has not been issued. What should I do? Do you think I should wait a bit longer (about week or two) to wait on my study permit to be issued? Will I have to delay and start classes in next semester? What would you suggest me to do? Please anyone, help me! Give me some advice. Thanks in advance.
Has eligibility and background been completed? You may want to defer so ask school about options.