+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit - applied online (Singapore)

haleys

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Haleys,

Hi! How was your application? Is it approved already?

For my refusal. the letter said that I dont have financial sufficiency though I showed more than they required for my entire stay in Canada. Sad.
Hi Niceo, sorry to hear that. Are you going to re-apply?

There's no update so far for my application.

haleys

Jul 25, 2017
I think so. Last attempt maybe. It is my second refusal.
I'm sorry. I hope you'll get it next time, third time's a charm!

As for mine, I received an original passport request today. Hoping for a positive result as there's no indication whether it's approved/rejected.

Kemy89

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guys!
I just came across your posts and read all of them. Right now I'm going thru the same process. I'm gonna apply second time from Singapore.
I'll apply online. I would really appreciate if you could answer some of the following questions:

1. Should I list all the upload documents with Study permit Application and attached supporting documents in the beginning of the letter of explanation or at the end?

2. Should I attach checklist (IMM5483E) to the Letter of Explanation as it's stated?

3. Should I also attach visa office instruction(IMM5850E) to Letter off Explanation? (it's clearly stated that attach this checklist )

4. In what order should I list Financial support document?

5. In which field should I attach tuition fee payment receipts? In the Financial Support Section or at the back of Letter as a supporting document?
(In the Financial Support section it says attach any tuition payment. Any as in ever or related this study?)

6. Where Should I attach my tax assessment? Again, it's indicated both in Financial proof section and in the supporting documents list.

7. Should I upload birth certificate of my brother (my sponsor) and mine as a proof of relation? Birth certificate also required in the list of supporting docs list. Did you upload birth certificate

Would appreciate any feedback.
I wish everyone best of luck!