+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit - applied online (Singapore)

Sep 13, 2016
Hi niceo btw im a spass holder i applied last june 28 ground of refusal ticks, immigration status in country of residence, purpose of visit, employment prospects

Have u requested the CAIPS notes already? When are u planning to re apply?
Hi Gerald,

I am PR.

When did you apply and when were you refused? What are the grounds of the refusal?

haleys

Jul 25, 2017
Hi niceo btw im a spass holder i applied last june 28 ground of refusal ticks, immigration status in country of residence, purpose of visit, employment prospects

Hi Gerald, i'm sorry to hear that. Have you requested the CAIPS notes? for what program did you apply?

Sep 13, 2016
Hi haleys yes i requested for caips my school agent did it for me, but the letter will come out in a month so i need to wait before i will re apply. I am applying for business management. What is your application status now?

haleys

Jul 25, 2017
Hi haleys yes i requested for caips my school agent did it for me, but the letter will come out in a month so i need to wait before i will re apply. I am applying for business management. What is your application status now?
Ah I see. Does that mean you need to delay your admission? Are you applying for an MBA? I just checked my application and it just changed to reviewing eligibility, crossing my fingers..

Sep 13, 2016
Yeah moving my intake to january i cannot reapply soon coz waiting for the caips. Yeah hopefully you can get it soon! Im taking post grad diploma. Btw may i ask if u are a singaporean/ pr/ foreigner?

haleys

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah moving my intake to january i cannot reapply soon coz waiting for the caips. Yeah hopefully you can get it soon! Im taking post grad diploma. Btw may i ask if u are a singaporean/ pr/ foreigner?
I'm a foreigner holding an EP. Thank you, I hope you'll get yours in time for January intake!

Sep 13, 2016
I'm a foreigner holding an EP. Thank you, I hope you'll get yours in time for January intake!
Yes hopefully and will apply to my country of citizenship by that time :) all the best in our application. Btw cic didnt ask for my medical and we are also not required if we are here in sg for more than 6 mos

Niceo

Mar 16, 2017

Hi,

I'll ask my friend to request CAIPS for me.

Niceo

Mar 16, 2017
Yes hopefully and will apply to my country of citizenship by that time :) all the best in our application. Btw cic didnt ask for my medical and we are also not required if we are here in sg for more than 6 mos
Hi Haley,

Where are you from? Are you from the Philippines?

haleys

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Haleys,

Any update regarding your application?

Best luck!
Hi Niceo, my status has changed to "reviewing eligibility" and "passed medical", so I'm hoping I'll receive good news soon. Thank you! So did you figure out what was the reason for refusal?

Niceo

Mar 16, 2017
Hi Niceo, my status has changed to "reviewing eligibility" and "passed medical", so I'm hoping I'll receive good news soon. Thank you! So did you figure out what was the reason for refusal?
Hi Haleys,

Hi! How was your application? Is it approved already?

For my refusal. the letter said that I dont have financial sufficiency though I showed more than they required for my entire stay in Canada. Sad.