+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit + Admission Deferral + Re-applying

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hello friends...

I got offer letter in Graduate Certificate in Project Management from Algoma University.. under level of study it written as "Post Secondary"...

Its minimum requirements are either a degree or a Diploma...

But google says Post Secondary means Education after High School...
My profile is :::
Btech last Qualification..

I am concerned about this Post Secondary Thing...
I think it should be Post Graduate instead...
Please help... is it correct or not..

Sukhjinder khehra

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello friends...

I got offer letter in Graduate Certificate in Project Management from Algoma University.. under level of study it written as "Post Secondary"...

Its minimum requirements are either a degree or a Diploma...

But google says Post Secondary means Education after High School...
My profile is :::
Btech last Qualification..

I am concerned about this Post Secondary Thing...
I think it should be Post Graduate instead...
Please help... is it correct or not..
when you got offer letter ??

Sethsam

Mar 3, 2020
Hi
Please need a quick advice I applied for study permit via VFS (paper application)since February 2020 before covid-19 took over the whole system its been 7 month now no news update approval or rejection and to compound the whole thing my passport is with them at the ircc office
I have sent a webform to ask or enquire all to no avail what can I do

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Hi
Please need a quick advice I applied for study permit via VFS (paper application)since February 2020 before covid-19 took over the whole system its been 7 month now no news update approval or rejection and to compound the whole thing my passport is with them at the ircc office
I have sent a webform to ask or enquire all to no avail what can I do
I'm in the same situation. Paper application submitted February 25. Unable to link application online to query same.
I submitted webform and was advised that application is still in process at local office. Still waiting....

Reactions: Sethsam

Sethsam

Mar 3, 2020
So
I'm in the same situation. Paper application submitted February 25. Unable to link application online to query same.
I submitted webform and was advised that application is still in process at local office. Still waiting....
what can one do or we just wait and hope for the best Europe is totally opened why is Canada still doing us like this

GKAUL

Nov 27, 2020
Hi,
I have a similar doubt. I applied for my Study Permit for the January intake but because of the current circumstances, I have decided to defer to the September intake. In case, I do get approval, will I have to re-apply for Visa or can I use the same approval letter at the borders and show them my new Acceptance Letter (with the new dates)? Will that be enough? Or will I have to re-apply?

GKAUL

Nov 27, 2020
Hi, i am in a similar situation. I have applied for my Study Permit for the Jan intake but since my Permit Approval hasn't yet arrived, I have decided to defer to the September intake. In case, I do get approved, do I need to re-apply with the new Acceptance Letter? Or can I travel to Canada in August (since my classes are in September) with this Approval Letter along with my new Acceptance Letter and expect them to stamp visa according to the new dates?

Kay777*

Feb 9, 2021
Hi, i am in a similar situation. I have applied for my Study Permit for the Jan intake but since my Permit Approval hasn't yet arrived, I have decided to defer to the September intake. In case, I do get approved, do I need to re-apply with the new Acceptance Letter? Or can I travel to Canada in August (since my classes are in September) with this Approval Letter along with my new Acceptance Letter and expect them to stamp visa according to the new dates?
Hi, im in similar condiyions with you. What will you do? Will you tell IRCC about your deferral?