+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA REJECTED

Precious 123

Jul 10, 2023
Good afternoon everyone I got an email from the IRCC on the 10 July 2023. That was application has been rejected the reason that was stated was :

You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.
PROTECTED - B
(No misrepresentation was mentioned)

my question is that they didn’t specify which document lacks authenticity. Secondly do you suggest that I reapply?and if so how do I reapply without making the same mistake since they didn’t indicate which document lacks authenticity

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good afternoon everyone I got an email from the IRCC on the 10 July 2023. That was application has been rejected the reason that was stated was :

You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.
PROTECTED - B
(No misrepresentation was mentioned)

my question is that they didn’t specify which document lacks authenticity. Secondly do you suggest that I reapply?and if so how do I reapply without making the same mistake since they didn’t indicate which document lacks authenticity
Did you apply yourself or through an agent?

If you applied yourself, do you have any idea which document might be the issue?

If you have no idea or applied through an agent, order your GCMS notes and wait for those to arrive so that you can see the details before you reapply.

Precious 123

Jul 10, 2023
To apply for a GCMS note you need a Canadian citizen or someone that is in Canada. How will that work as Iiving outside of Canada