+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa refused due to EE profile

sabrina006

Dec 21, 2011
HI,
I had 2 EE profile which was withdrawn before application of study (no ITA).today i got CAIPS and VO mentioned this,what would i say now in study plan,i m reapplying next month.
one EE created in 2017 and withdrawn in march before application
second EE in aprl and withdrawn may,
i thought this was just an account,didnt get any ITA at all
plz suggest

sabrina006

Dec 21, 2011
first one was too old account and second one was just a new account I wanted to create and then later withdrawal it...
no particular reason.
but seems like those account was the main reason of refusal as I didnt know I have to declare this two account while I applied for student visa.because I had an impression (studying other people thread)that my ee account wil not not be counted until I get ITA,which I didn't get.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
It shouldn't really matter, but obviously it has. When you are applying again, I would mention the withdrawals (and that they were in your notes) and just state why they were withdrawn. What were the other reasons (if any) that the study visa was rejected?

Reactions: sabrina006

sabrina006

Dec 21, 2011
thank you .how do I say that I was not intend to make those account to settle in canada,what would be my logic?

i didn't put any current employment letter and as a student I didn't have much money in my own account,all were sponsored.