+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for saskatchewan

ardmsseeker

Sep 8, 2014
Hi,
I want to ask afew questions regarding student visa in Saskatchewan.I am mature guy 41 years old already done MA (ECONOMICS)4 years program and MBA (marketing)from Pakistan.I want to enrol in 2 years program and want to get PR after my studies to settle here.What are my chances to get PR if i would have done 2 years program in field of commerce and marketing.Which institute or colloge/university has better reputation and less fees to get job as well.What are my chances to get PR after this and what is the pathway of this.
I do appreciate to reply to my query
Kindly!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I want to ask afew questions regarding student visa in Saskatchewan.I am mature guy 41 years old already done MA (ECONOMICS)4 years program and MBA (marketing)from Pakistan.I want to enrol in 2 years program and want to get PR after my studies to settle here.What are my chances to get PR if i would have done 2 years program in field of commerce and marketing.Which institute or colloge/university has better reputation and less fees to get job as well.What are my chances to get PR after this and what is the pathway of this.
Kindly!
But aren’t you a Canadian citizen?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am asking on behalf of my friend bro
Don’t use ”bro”. So say friend then. To get study permit, friend has to show education progression building on education and career progression (justify costs of education with higher paying, better job in home country). Chances of PR depends on score and whether NOC is in demand. Due to age, get no points. As for schools, research programs and fees. If has two masters, should look at masters of PhD.

ardmsseeker

Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for your reply ,i think for immigration purpose age has points.Have anyone has idea regarding any 2 year course in my field

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
Hi,
Kindly!
Show only M.A economics and opt for mba that's the only way I can see u getting Study visa.. showing MBA as well as Masters in economics almostly means end of road as far as study visa is concerned.. however some exception are also there...