+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit - Canada

akhilesh2209

Mar 3, 2016
Hi Guys, I applied for my Canada student permit online and have just received the below message after 24 days. Note that it talks about only the "Temporary residence" and doesn't talk about "Student Permit". Does the below message mean my student visa has been approved?

Quote "This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
Passport". Unquote

Viral93

Feb 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-01-2021
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
Study permit comes under temporary residence

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
akhilesh2209 said:
Hi Guys, I applied for my Canada student permit online and have just received the below message after 24 days. Note that it talks about only the "Temporary residence" and doesn't talk about "Student Permit". Does the below message mean my student visa has been approved?

Quote "This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
Passport". Unquote
Hello dear,
first of all, cngrts. Your application has been approved.
Just provide your original passport to Embassay via nearest VFS centre to you. They will make a Visa Stamp on your passport and will return you maxomum within a week.
Dont wry, Study Permit comes under temporary residence permit.