+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Holy Cow...
I have sent my files on january 19 2009... but I have not received anything yet...
Hopefully, I will get it Tomorrow !!!!

Yo

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plus you sent the application on 26th and it arrived on 28th at their office, they are acknowledging receipt on 9th march, and sending you a mail on 21st april...?

why didnt they send it to you in march... I guess lots of applicants who applied under new process in Jan have allocated file numbers, but its just that thay've not sent out emails.

babuganesh2000 said:
Hi All,

Good News...

Got the file number today. I happenned to mail them the change of address, immediately they have sent the file number to me.

But it is weird it is going to take another 8 months for taking the decision. Please advise.

Date Applied under new process: Jan 26th 2009
Date Received: Jan 28th 2009

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of your AINP application on March 9, 2009. A decision on your application may be made in approximately 8 months. Please note, however, that processing times vary depending on the volume of applications received.

During our assessment of your application you will only be contacted by a Program Officer if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add additional information to your application or change information already submitted you may mail or fax the information to:

Thanks,
Ganesh

alabao

Star Member
Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2009
Nomination.....
01-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
04-May-2012
Med's Request
18-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
28-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 21 Sep 2012 , visa issued on 18th sept 2012
LANDED..........
will do around summer of 2013
My file number is 1161 and I will be moving out of usa. I will also check with them , whether I can continue processing from home country. My application also reached on 28th jan and they send me reciept date as 9th march

steps2006

Apr 21, 2009
Received my AINP file # today on April 21, 2009 by email.

Submitted my application on January 25, 2009, new policy.
My application arrived at Alberta on January 27,2009.
In the email they said confirmed receipt of my application on March 3,2009. The decision will be made in about 8 months depending on the volumes of applications they received.

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, steps2006!

Would you please tell us what your file number is?

Cheers,

steps2006 said:
Received my AINP file # today on April 21, 2009 by email.

Submitted my application on January 25, 2009, new policy.
My application arrived at Alberta on January 27,2009.
In the email they said confirmed receipt of my application on March 3,2009. The decision will be made in about 8 months depending on the volumes of applications they received.

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
I got my file number today.

I sent application around 12th Jan. It says they confirm receipt of my application on March 3. File number is 1057. Email is pretty much same as other folks.

Good luck everyone,

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
I also received the file # number today with more or less the same text. Following are my time lines

Application Sent: Jan 16 2009
Acceptance in the email: Feb 19 2009
File # Sent: 21 April 2009

I am not sure why all of us are getting the acceptance date as a month after we submitted. Also the email says it will take 8 months to process the application I am not sure if this starts from today or from the date the application was sent by us.

The senior members of this forum (those who received the file # under the old process) was it xxxx-09 or xxxx-08

Please advise.

Thanks

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
Addressed to immigration.info@gov.ab.ca

Hi Immigration Officer,

I have applied for the strategic recruitment stream under noc 2171
dated 28th january 2009.

Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX

When I have applied the address was

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now I have changed my address to

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please update the above information in your system and please let me
know the progress of my application if you have any.

avaid said:
I am also moving . Can you please tell me what exact information you provided (besides your new address) to change the location ? I just want to make sure that the information is being changed for my application only...

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
Hi EveryOne,

Just thought of compiling the file numbers in the forum and it looks like 100's application should have got the file numbers by now.

Also with the date range and file numbers presuming the file numbers are sequential the no. of application doesn't sound to be huge.
i.e 100's application finalized in 15 days.

I am hoping by receiving the file number there wouldn't be much information that would require from us for them to proceed further and also we can hope the application is not rejected by their system for various reasons like NOC,Experience,Designation e.t.c.

PaToAb - 1057 - Receipt of Application March 3rd 2009 - Application Reached - Jan 12th
alaboa - 1161 - Receipt of Application March 9th 2009 - Application Reached - Jan 28th
babuganesh2000 - 1163 - Receipt of Application March 9th 2009 - Application Reached - Jan 28th

Thanks,
Ganesh

freeradical17

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
babuganesh2000 said:
Hi EveryOne,

Just thought of compiling the file numbers in the forum and it looks like 100's application should have got the file numbers by now.

Also with the date range and file numbers presuming the file numbers are sequential the no. of application doesn't sound to be huge.

I am hoping by receiving the file number there wouldn't be much information that would require from us for them to proceed further and also we can hope the application is not rejected by their system for various reasons like NOC,Experience,Designation e.t.c.

PaToAb - 1057 - Receipt of Application March 3rd 2009 - Application Reached - Jan 12th
alaboa - 1161 - Receipt of Application March 9th 2009 - Application Reached - Jan 28th
babuganesh2000 - 1163 - Receipt of Application March 9th 2009 - Application Reached - Jan 28th

Thanks,
Ganesh
Ganesh,
Can you please add NOC also?

FR

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
freeradical17 said:
babuganesh2000 said:
Hi EveryOne,

Thanks,
Ganesh
Ganesh,
Can you please add NOC also?

FR
Can you please post your timelines in the below thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t12089.750.html;topicseen#lastPost
Appln Recd File # File # recd Pre? Who

lifeofhope

May 8, 2009
Hi All,

One small reminder. AiNP is Very Prompt of Opening the application which been sent on March 1-2 week. They contacted me by email asking me to send 'an' additional JOB Description Letter from my Employer or USCIS Petition Letter mentioning JOB Description. They Sent me a e-Mail on April 7th and asked me to Scan the Letter and send back before April 14th. I have not got the mail because it went to the JUNK Folder. I got my application package returned to me as incomplete yesterday. I called them Yesterday they told me that I need to Start Over. But I will going to do that...No other Choice.

For your Good, keep in mind, check your JUNK Mails or add "Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca" to your contact list. They may not contact you by Phone for any verification or additional information!! Sent you mail...You never see in your Inbox.

Looks like there are very Prompt on Opening the Application and Processing the Package!!

God Bless, LifeOfHope

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
lifeofhope said:
Hi All,

One small reminder. AiNP is Very Prompt of Opening the application which been sent on March 1-2 week. They contacted me by email asking me to send 'an' additional JOB Description Letter from my Employer or USCIS Petition Letter mentioning JOB Description. They Sent me a e-Mail on April 7th and asked me to Scan the Letter and send back before April 14th. I have not got the mail because it went to the JUNK Folder. I got my application package returned to me as incomplete yesterday. I called them Yesterday they told me that I need to Start Over. But I will going to do that...No other Choice.

For your Good, keep in mind, check your JUNK Mails or add "Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca" to your contact list. They may not contact you by Phone for any verification or additional information!! Sent you mail...You never see in your Inbox.

Looks like there are very Prompt on Opening the Application and Processing the Package!!

God Bless, LifeOfHope
Thanks for sharing the informatio. I appreciate it.

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lifeofhope:

Sorry to hear about your situation. I am surprised that they did not let you keep your spot in the line, that would have been the right thing to do.

However, I am sure things will work out for you.

Good luck!

Cheers,

lifeofhope said:
Hi All,

God Bless, LifeOfHope

A

Albertagoverner

lifeofhope said:
Hi All,

God Bless, LifeOfHope
Dear lifeofhope:

Do one more thing. While you send your packet this time, just add a cover letter with explanation of whole event with a little bit of sense of urgency. Explain the Junk folder Case. You never know they might take you as an exception and save your 8 months.