+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stop complaining AINP U.S H1B program

CometoAlberta

Mar 24, 2009
Sometimes i feel it's interesting, why AINP MUST issue the file number or nomination on time? why Canada government should give you PR? and why many people are complaining because AINP increases the processing time?

Nobody owes you PR. Canada and U.S.A don't owe anybody. They have their own immigration policy. what we can do is waiting and waiting. if they don't like you ,you should go back to home country.

I am also waiting, however, i understand AINP. too many people applying. who knows who is the qualified worker? Bunch of "skilled IT" workers came to US thru some agencies without regular pay and now they lost their jobs and they try to go to another country and destroy their immigration law again. why? why ANIP should accept such workers?

Time is a good method to remove those unqualified ones. i think AINP may think the same way as mine. Sometimes i feel that Indian IT agencies destroy everything, they destroyed U.S EB2 program and now penalty is coming.

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
By the way if you have a masters degree taught in English and made $85K in last 12 months and have more than $5K in your bank account for more than 3 months, then you can immigrate to UK under tier 1 Visa and no employer sponsorship is required. Even spouse can work/start a company etc.. And process take 10 weeks with around $1200 as filing fee.

Has anyone researched this option? (I just learnt about it and thought of asking it's validity) If it's true, then it's an alternative to PR/GC.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
yes, all illegal fake resume fraud gultis and luungiiss stop complaining...........

all tha appas, chappas, pallus, pallis, godas, katas, etc should be banned from this forum...lol.........

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Guys lets use this forum for some sane discussions. Please do not use this forum to vent your feelings about any community / country.

Peace

mhkumar

Jun 17, 2009
at-80 said:
By the way if you have a masters degree taught in English and made $85K in last 12 months and have more than $5K in your bank account for more than 3 months, then you can immigrate to UK under tier 1 Visa and no employer sponsorship is required. Even spouse can work/start a company etc.. And process take 10 weeks with around $1200 as filing fee.

Has anyone researched this option? (I just learnt about it and thought of asking it's validity) If it's true, then it's an alternative to PR/GC.
Where did you learnt about this? What is tier 1 visa? Is it a PR or a temporary visa?

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
$85K? yeah which H1B is going to get 85K? if someone is paying 85K they most probably have EB2 or EB1 GC processing.

at-80 said:

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Tier 1 is a UK visa similar to PR/GC and you can get it in 10 weeks if you have 75 points. But let me stop here as this a Canada immigration forum and not UK forum.

As far as 85K for H1B, I thought it's average for H1B to get that atleast in WC and MidWest. All my friends from "India" are making more than that. But again let me stop here as I do not want to have a salary discussion here.

I understand that Canada immigration process is getting elongated, but atleast we all have taken the first step and god willing we all will succeed.

Wish all of us the very best.

(Please Please do not start a salary discussion here. As for UK, there are other forums)

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at-80,

This forum is for discussing AINP. If you wish to promote HSMP for UK, please provide a link to the appropriate forum. Do not discuss that here.

Appreciate your understanding.

Alberta Governor

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Agree.......

canada77 said:
Guys lets use this forum for some sane discussions. Please do not use this forum to vent your feelings about any community / country.

Peace

denby

Mar 13, 2009
deepfreezed said:
$85K? yeah which H1B is going to get 85K? if someone is paying 85K they most probably have EB2 or EB1 GC processing.
The best of em all.......>>>>Like me

cj4ualways

May 26, 2009
The link for UK Tier I visa program is as follows: No more questions in this forum regarding this

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf21pbsgeneralmigrant#15614856

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cj4ualways said:
The link for UK Tier I visa program is as follows: No more questions in this forum regarding this

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf21pbsgeneralmigrant#15614856
CJ,

Many people here are with one goal. Not to go back to their home country. Any other country does not matter. Some are here as backup for their US GC.

cj4ualways

May 26, 2009
I understand. Even myself in the same boat. However, just wanted to have a separate forum or something like that to start discussion about other immigration oppurtunities. Sorry, if offended anyone.
Regards
CJ