+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stepson inclusion after ita

Jeffreyagas

Dec 30, 2023
Good day i have a stepson whicj i didnkt include on my ee profile now that j get ita can i include him on my apr he is not accompanying us here in canada for now please help cause i only have 35 days left to submit my application

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day i have a stepson whicj i didnkt include on my ee profile now that j get ita can i include him on my apr he is not accompanying us here in canada for now please help cause i only have 35 days left to submit my application
He must be included or he can never be sponsored for PR. He needs to complete the medical.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
About the link? I still bot yet submited my application im still gathering some document do i still neeed do use the link?

And my stepson dont have passport yet can i use hus birth cert? As national identity document? What wil be the ussue date and expiry date?
Thank you so much for your replies appreciat it
As per IRRC site, a travel document is mandatory so BC is not enough. Use the link for document requirements. Others can comment.

Copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document
Purpose
To confirm the applicant's identity
Document requirements
  • A clear and legible copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document must be provided.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Jeffreyagas

Dec 30, 2023
As per IRRC site, a travel document is mandatory so BC is not enough. Use the link for document requirements. Others can comment.

Copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document
Purpose
To confirm the applicant's identity
Document requirements
  • A clear and legible copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document must be provided.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
My stepson will not accompany for now to canada for now?

Jeffreyagas

Dec 30, 2023
Ok. But documents are still required. You can add him as non accompanying. If you don’t provide required documentation then application may be returned as incomplete. Others can comment and verify.
Thanks so much pasport is on process will arrive in the middle of january ill just wait for the pasport just to be sure.
Big thanks.