+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps after PPR & passport submission?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
congratulations, i received a message from VFS that your processed decision envelope has been received at Canada Visa Application center in new Delhi OC..
Now, May I know when I will get my passport
Wait for 10-15 business days. It feels IRCC Delhi processes everything in a batch too (from me and other PPs dispatched back).

GloryAlemseged

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Dears,

i received original passport request September 20-2023. But, my biometric expired on September 13-2023. so, after i send my original passport, should they send me a letter for biometric or reject it?

Regards

KINGMAN

May 10, 2017
Hi guys, I got my PPR, and my passport will expire in 18 months. Can I still apply for a new passport and send the new one?
Does that affect the approval of the visa, or can it be rejected after it already been approved?

Please, if you have the same experience, share it with me.

Thank you

suv-abc

Mar 7, 2022
Hi guys, I got my PPR, and my passport will expire in 18 months. Can I still apply for a new passport and send the new one?
Does that affect the approval of the visa, or can it be rejected after it already been approved?

Please, if you have the same experience, share it with me.

Thank you
Submit the passport you have now. You have more than enough time on it. You only need a passport with 6 months validity

You can later apply for a new passport and travel with both

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I got PPR email on Jan 9th 2024. Sent my Passport from US to Ottawa - Received by Ottawa on Jan 18th.

Today on Jan 24th, 2024 I see counterfoil number and expiry date in portal that means I assume Visa as well as COPR has been printed right?

So Expiry of COPR and Couterfoil will be same as they extend my medicals till Jan 2025 thats the expiry of my Counterfoil.

Lastly, after this how soon they will ship Passports back.

Thank You.

shivsk

Jun 6, 2023
I got PPR email on Jan 9th 2024. Sent my Passport from US to Ottawa - Received by Ottawa on Jan 18th.

Today on Jan 24th, 2024 I see counterfoil number and expiry date in portal that means I assume Visa as well as COPR has been printed right?

So Expiry of COPR and Couterfoil will be same as they extend my medicals till Jan 2025 thats the expiry of my Counterfoil.

Thank You.

Thank You.
Hi, Did you receive any update yet?

DikshaUN

Nov 28, 2023
Hello everyone,

I have received passport submission request on 10th April, I submitted in 12th April 24. However, I have not received RPRF fee payment request. Is it common to receive PPR before RPRF fee payment request. Is it normal? I have submitted my passport in VFS and now it is currently with IRCC.

I do not want to delay the process and want to receive my passport within 2 weeks. I have a foreign travel scheduled already.

Please advise if it is normal to receive PPR before RPRF fee.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone,

I have received passport submission request on 10th April, I submitted in 12th April 24. However, I have not received RPRF fee payment request. Is it common to receive PPR before RPRF fee payment request. Is it normal? I have submitted my passport in VFS and now it is currently with IRCC.

I do not want to delay the process and want to receive my passport within 2 weeks. I have a foreign travel scheduled already.

Please advise if it is normal to receive PPR before RPRF fee.
You should call IRCC on Monday and get this info from them. Most of us here have paid all fees upfront or either receive RPRF fee payment request before RFV/PPR was issued.