+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

shan83

Sep 10, 2016
hi Dear
Also same query from dubai and need to know the step by step procedure for docs attestation from Lahore board and HEC.
Appreciated kind reply on this forum.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
shan83 said:
please confirm msaeed id so we can contact
It's msaeed

While sending the personal message, select from search and you are good to go.

Write now he is in Canada and one of the most prestigious members of this forum

shan83

Sep 10, 2016
I AM APPLYING FOR WES I NEED TO KNOW SHOULD I SELECT NORMAL DELIVERY HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKES AS I AM IN DUBAI UAE AS I AM NOT IN HURRY.
OR I SHOULD SELECT INT. POST TNT OR UPS
CAN WE CHANGE AFTER THIS DELIVERY METHOD ? OF WES REPORT

SECONDLY DO I NEED TO ADD MORE RECIPIENT AT EARLY STAGE FOR MY REPORT TO DELIVER OTHERS ?

PROMPT REPLY AWAITED

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
shan83 said:
I AM APPLYING FOR WES I NEED TO KNOW SHOULD I SELECT NORMAL DELIVERY HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKES AS I AM IN DUBAI UAE AS I AM NOT IN HURRY.
OR I SHOULD SELECT INT. POST TNT OR UPS
CAN WE CHANGE AFTER THIS DELIVERY METHOD ? OF WES REPORT

SECONDLY DO I NEED TO ADD MORE RECIPIENT AT EARLY STAGE FOR MY REPORT TO DELIVER OTHERS ?

PROMPT REPLY AWAITED
Normal Delivery comes through Canada Post and then delivered to Normal Post in your country which will deliver you the package. It may take 30 days to 45 days or even more depending on the situations and how your mail is handled. Some times it get lost too and you can not claim.

It's just the difference of 80 dollars and it will cost you alot like for example the Express Entry Score fluctuates alot and might be due to the slow process, you miss the low score.

UPS takes Maximum 3 days to deliver.

Yes you can change the delivery method but only until they don't process your package for shipment.

No you don't need to add receipts at the moment.

shan83

Sep 10, 2016
Thanks Senior.
i just go through some pages of this thread and bit confuse. i have to take step today for ECA applying please guide.

1- After reviewing i read CES can evaluate B.com and MBA 2 YEARS each as equailant to master of canada
but WES consider bachelor 4 years. its happen by mistake or they consider like this. please advise
2- i have got 1 years certificate of Cost and mangement accountant ICMAP (total 3 years professional studies) and as per WES they recognized this study. So can i get 17 years studies and equivalnce to master as per WES ALSO

3- IF WES WILL CONSIDER STILL BACHELOR 4 YEARS THEN I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PROCEDURE OF CES AND FEES.

I REALY Appreciate hopefully my last query to finalize this ECA process.
BEST REGRADS

Quintrix

Jul 17, 2016
I had my original Bachelor degree and transcript been attested from HEC in 2006. Now, I have started my ECA from WES and I need to send attested copy of Bachelor's documents. Do I need to get attested my original degree and transcript once again? OR the old HEC stamp is sufficient and they will only attest their photocopies? Please reply soon.

Thanks

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
tt needs to be sealed by HEC on the envelope .... So you need to

Quintrix said:
I had my original Bachelor degree and transcript been attested from HEC in 2006. Now, I have started my ECA from WES and I need to send attested copy of Bachelor's documents. Do I need to get attested my original degree and transcript once again? OR the old HEC stamp is sufficient and they will only attest their photocopies? Please reply soon.

Thanks

rabzodemorayh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY is also Master's degree, but I'm worried that for my Bachelors, they've said the following
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

Does it make a difference for my FSW points? My CRS points don't seem to be negatively affected.

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
sanorita said:
Asalam O Alaikum
Needs Help

Can someone please tell me step by step instructions of Lahore Board?

it is urgent coz i am in Dubai and going to apply from here , i needs to collect information so that i can request someone to do me this favor from Lahore.

Waiting
Jazak Allah Khair
Hi I just did it in August from Lahore board

1- Make WES profile
2- Take print out of WES Academic Records Request form
3- Take 2 photocopies of your FSC/Intermediate certificate
4- Submit fee in board bank branch (If you will visit them on saturday then you need to visit HBL bank near gangaram hospital) fee is around 1500
5- On window number 17 or 16 I think (You can ask from reception that I need to do WES they will tell you exact window number from where a from will be provided by them)
6- Complete that form given by the board and attach your payment receipt with it along with photocopies of Intermediate & WES Academic Records Request form
7- Now your papers are submitted and they will send it via normal post within 2 weeks

Normally they took 2 weeks, so after 1 week do visit the room number (you can confirm the room number from person to whom you have submitted papers) where your courier will be ready for WES delivery. However I will recommend you to send it by your self, like do collect that courier envelope and send it via OCS (they will charge you around 2200)

Any confusion, please ask :)

Thanks,

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Ash124 said:
Hi Seniors
I Have a Question
I Have done
Grade 10
Grade 12
and B.A

While creating an account on WES, Under the Education Credential Section
do I have to mention all 3 of theses
or
Just my B.A

Thanks for the answers
Intermediate & Graduation

ziaabbas

Mar 10, 2016
canada11 said:
You have nothing to do with KU... I assume you are confused with the form which is there .. Ignore it , its not compulsory to fill ..its even written on that form that its for the convenience of the attestation & not mandatory.

Just go to HEC karachi & it will be attested.
Thanks. My qualification is assessed ( 3 yrs , BCS degree) and is given equivalency of 2 years Diploma. Will it be considered for immigration purpose?