While creating an account on WES, Under the Education Credential Section
do I have to mention all 3 of theses
or
Just my B.A

Thanks for the answers

ziaabbas

Mar 10, 2016
Hi

I need some clarification on getting the graduation degree attested by HEC Karachi.
I had sent the attested document to WES but it has been rejected. If someone can guide me , what all documents to be provided and where to get it attested from and what is the role of University of Karachi in this whole process as my degree is issues by KU. HEC Karachi told us to get it attested from KU. I also need to know if WES form need to be filled by KU or HEC Karachi.

Thanks in advance for the response.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
ziaabbas said:
Hi

I need some clarification on getting the graduation degree attested by HEC Karachi.
I had sent the attested document to WES but it has been rejected. If someone can guide me , what all documents to be provided and where to get it attested from and what is the role of University of Karachi in this whole process as my degree is issues by KU. HEC Karachi told us to get it attested from KU. I also need to know if WES form need to be filled by KU or HEC Karachi.

Thanks in advance for the response.
Hi Zia Let me know, if your issue is resolved or not. Please let me know, if you need any guidance.

ziaabbas

Mar 10, 2016
mish said:
Hi Zia Let me know, if your issue is resolved or not. Please let me know, if you need any guidance.
Hi Mish, I still need response , as I am stuck with this, appreciate if you can guide how to get this done from HEC Karachi.

amarjaved1

Sep 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

Wishing everybody a huge success of right intentions. I need your support, will be thankful if any one can guide me personally.

I at the ECA stage, and want to get it for my B.Com ( two years B.com from islamia university Bahawalpur) after FSc. if any one did before for B.com ? kindly let me know . it will be equivalent to what as per Canadian education system and how many points ii will get?

Secondly, same for M.Com as my wife did M.Com after simple B.A ( Total 16 years education including schooling).

I am currently working in Dubai, I ll be very grateful if anyone can contact me on Whats App at ( +971 50 3210466) . or PM me.

Just today I got my IELTS result Listening = 7.5, Reading = 7.5, Writing = 7 and Speaking = 7 , OverAll = 7.5

will wait for your replies.

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
amarjaved1 said:
Hi Guys,

Wishing everybody a huge success of right intentions. I need your support, will be thankful if any one can guide me personally.

I at the ECA stage, and want to get it for my B.Com ( two years B.com from islamia university Bahawalpur) after FSc. if any one did before for B.com ? kindly let me know . it will be equivalent to what as per Canadian education system and how many points ii will get?

Secondly, same for M.Com as my wife did M.Com after simple B.A ( Total 16 years education including schooling).

I am currently working in Dubai, I ll be very grateful if anyone can contact me on Whats App at ( +971 50 3210466) . or PM me.

Just today I got my IELTS result Listening = 7.5, Reading = 7.5, Writing = 7 and Speaking = 7 , OverAll = 7.5

will wait for your replies.
B. Com= Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a two-year program, or equal
The points awarded will be 19. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp)

M. Com= Bachelors Degree.
I did M. Com after B. Com (16 years education) and it is equivalent to Bachelors Degree as per WES. (https://www.wes.org/ca/)

Regards,

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
You have nothing to do with KU... I assume you are confused with the form which is there .. Ignore it , its not compulsory to fill ..its even written on that form that its for the convenience of the attestation & not mandatory.

Just go to HEC karachi & it will be attested.

ziaabbas said:
Hi Mish, I still need response , as I am stuck with this, appreciate if you can guide how to get this done from HEC Karachi.

DanialKhan

Sep 9, 2016
seeramzan said:
Guys i have one question.

For matric and intermediate do we need to send mark sheet and degree both to WES or only degree because for inter and Matric all marks detailed are mentioned on the degree

Multan board is saying they will not attest the result card , they will only attest the matric and intermediate degree

Dear
I would like to know about your solution as I'm also stuck in the same situation.
Thanks!

DanialKhan

Sep 9, 2016
Hi,
I'm in a strange situation. I've got my undergraduate and master degrees from Pakistan and PhD from France. WES have accepted all my documents and from BSc to PhD. I've requested WES for credential evaluation of my university education only but the current status of my application shows that "Higher Secondary Certificate" as NOT RECEIVED for which I've not requested for the evaluation. It's really difficult for me to get Matric/FSc certificates attested from Multan as I'm abroad.

Can anybody share his/her experience in the following:
  • I don't have marks sheet for both for matric and FSc. Is it required? or the the certificate itself is sufficient as it contains the marks detail?
  • Can anybody share his/her experience of attesting these documents from Multan board? Can anybody else attest on my behalf?
  • How long WES will wait for the documents?

Thanks & regards,

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
DanialKhan said:
Hi,
I'm in a strange situation. I've got my undergraduate and master degrees from Pakistan and PhD from France. WES have accepted all my documents and from BSc to PhD. I've requested WES for credential evaluation of my university education only but the current status of my application shows that "Higher Secondary Certificate" as NOT RECEIVED for which I've not requested for the evaluation. It's really difficult for me to get Matric/FSc certificates attested from Multan as I'm abroad.

• I don't have marks sheet for both for matric and FSc. Is it required? or the the certificate itself is sufficient as it contains the marks detail?
  • Can anybody share his/her experience of attesting these documents from Multan board? Can anybody else attest on my behalf?

Thanks & regards,
You must have checked the documents requirement before submitting your Initial Application [While paying the fees] that must have saved your time.

Anyways, You have no other option except submitting them the required documents.

You need to raise query with WES that you need certain amount of time to send the required documents and not to put closure on your report, they will help you in the best way and trust me they are good.

If you are not in the country, send your family members to interboard office and they will guide you accordingly.

It is a good thing that you have the certificate as Interboard policy is changed and they will not issue the inter certificate to anyone except the Candidate.

For Marksheets, they will issue duplicate in 1 or 2 days, so you are good to go.

All the best

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
DanialKhan said:
Hi,

Thanks & regards,
Yes the certificate having marks detail is sufficient.

sanorita

Sep 14, 2016
Asalam O Alaikum
Needs Help

Can someone please tell me step by step instructions of Lahore Board?

it is urgent coz i am in Dubai and going to apply from here , i needs to collect information so that i can request someone to do me this favor from Lahore.

Waiting
Jazak Allah Khair

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
sanorita said:
Asalam O Alaikum
Needs Help

Can someone please tell me step by step instructions of Lahore Board?

it is urgent coz i am in Dubai and going to apply from here , i needs to collect information so that i can request someone to do me this favor from Lahore.

Waiting
Jazak Allah Khair
Just send a personal message to msaeed

He might help you. He is from Lahore.

All the best