+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

felix_77

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Guys!

First and foremost, thank you @mish for starting this great thread. Learned more than I could have hoped for in a matter of minutes.

Quick question to all you get a chance to read this: While applying for WES should I add GCE O Levels in my credentials that I wish to have evaluated? I did GCE O levels, Inter Science from Karachi, Bcom and then MBA. However, I can't find 'GCE' O level in the drop down menu on the 'Add Credentials' (for evaluation) page of the WES site.

Once again, will I need to submit my GCE O Levels certificate to WES as well? And if yes, how do I go about doing that? Or should I just get in touch with the British Council?

Wish everyone in this thread the best of luck in all their present and future endeavors.

Thanks!

Last edited:

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Hi Guys!

First and foremost, thank you @mish for starting this great thread. Learned more than I could have hoped for in a matter of minutes.

Quick question to all you get a chance to read this: While applying for WES should I add GCE O Levels in my credentials that I wish to have evaluated? I did GCE O levels, Inter Science from Karachi, Bcom and then MBA. However, I can't find 'GCE' O level in the drop down menu on the 'Add Credentials' (for evaluation) page of the WES site.

Once again, will I need to submit my GCE O Levels certificate to WES as well? And if yes, how do I go about doing that? Or should I just get in touch with the British Council?

Wish everyone in this thread the best of luck in all their present and future endeavors.

Thanks!
Thank you so much, I hope some one will answer your question. As I have no knowledge in regards to O level documentations

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello Everyone;

I just joined this forum after seeing so many people suffering from same issue which I am handling since last three months :)

This WES Canada attestation required documents gathering is so stressful and long procedure (if you have done education form Karachi, Pakistan) that in the End I had to fly back to Pakistan myself to get things done :)

As from June 2017 HEC have gone online and all attestation service must go via online services only. No MANUAL service strictly and also not accepted by WES.

1- If you have done your Matric & Intermediate form Karachi, get them attested from same Board and they will send themselves to WES in sealed envelope.

2- Same time, make online profile on HEC website and go step by step and schedule your appointment accordingly and done!

Anyways, now Alhamdulillah I am at final stage, and WES status update is:

Reason: The attestation status on the HEC website for this document does not indicate "Attested".
Instructions: Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct attestation status for your academic documents.

Can anyone guide me on this step please what to do now?
I want to add, You do not need any SSC document for WES. Also you need only sanad of FSC. Somebody has done add maths he or she needs to send only one sanad that is of Pre Medical.

Aug 16, 2017
AOA Fellows ,

i have sent my SSc, FSC, BBA(PK) and Msc(UK) edu documents to WES Canda. Today i got following message so need seniors help on this to rectify and my status in on hold now at WES end.

Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad, Pakistan
1. Certificate of Examination (Secondary), Higher Secondary Certificate, 2006

Not Accepted | Details

Reason: The document was not received from the institution or the appropriate examining body that awarded the degree/diploma as required by WES.

Instructions: Please arrange for your academic documents to be sent directly to WES by the institution or examining body that awarded your degree/diploma.

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
You can only recieve poinnts for your most highest education. So you will only need to submit your MBA (if thats your highest education).

Aug 16, 2017
You can only recieve poinnts for your most highest education. So you will only need to submit your MBA (if thats your highest education).
Thanks Sonia for reply so can i modify my order and let my BBA and Msc degree evaluation by WES or i have to get my SSC and FSC certificate send to WES?

naseer.ahmad

Sep 24, 2017
Hi All
Any one from Lahore who have been successful in getting ECA recently.
I want to know that should i select only highest degree from the type of education in required documents section?
thanks

saher62

Oct 2, 2017
Mish i need to ask is marksheets are necessary for wes??

Acutally i hv already done my martic,inter,bs,master degree from board,ibcc,n hec.

Plz guide me in this regard

Umme Hamzah

Oct 12, 2017
Salam
my question is I want to assess my Inter HSE certificate as HEC is not going to my degree attestation because my matric certifate date of birth is wrong just month is wrong other is good but HEC not accepting this,matric board did mistake and they put wrong date of Birth I did my matric b 12 years ago so now they are not changing my date of birth and saying go to lawyer,I dont wana do this procedure as it will take long time.
My question is can I Just order my inter certificate attest from interboard and ask them to send directly to WES ??
or will they give us seal Envalope then we can farwarded to WES is that possible ?
Salam. My case is same as yours. Please let me know if your case resolved?

Zapzar

Oct 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me that why is WES website asking to contact fbise? I have done ssc and hsc from karachi board and already got them attested from ibcc. Still WES not accepting my documents. Highly frustrated. What to do? Can anyone help?

Fam12

Oct 17, 2017
Verification Short glimpse of SSC and HSC Doscuments For WES and other

1...Verification of photocopies of certificates & mark-sheets from respective boards (Intermediate & Matric board)
2.... After verification, Attestation from IBCC
3....After attestation, Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..Metric documents and inter documents in their respective envelope of boards
4. Get Envelope sealed by board which include above 3 things

Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards

MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don’t follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate’s photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.
Thank you dear for explaining this complicated process but i am confused about one thing, who should fill the wes form and seal envelops? Ibcc or matric n inter board? And which address i should mention on sealed envelop? Ibcc adress or matric n inter board one?