+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

mayra7

Aug 24, 2017
Salam Fellas!!

HEC has issued M.Com equivalency for holding ACCA membership to me. My question is that, As the equivalence is just a piece of paper, will WES recognize this as a degree and can I get this M.Com assessed by WES as holding Masters degree?

Replies shall be highly appreciated.

Did you send MCom equivalency to WES? What was the outcome. I am an ICAP CA, and HEC issues Masters equivalency for this. I have same concern that wherther I should send this equivalency to WES or not. Anyone please guide. Thanks

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Did you send MCom equivalency to WES? What was the outcome. I am an ICAP CA, and HEC issues Masters equivalency for this. I have same concern that wherther I should send this equivalency to WES or not. Anyone please guide. Thanks
I dont think it would give you any additional points because WES asks for Transcripts + Certificates both. I am a CA from ICAP too and this equivalence you are mentioning is not even a proper certificate/degree. It is a letter right! So it's no use.

subyeal

Aug 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
31-05-2028
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2018
Hi I am new to this forum, I need to confirm couple of things.

I am opting for CES for attestation.
I did my masters from Australia, somebody guided me that I need to get the equivalence for my foreign degree from HEC, which I did and got it attested as well. If I send my equivalence for the masters generated by HEC will CES accept it? or I need to ask my university back in Australia to send documents directly to CES?

mayra7

Aug 24, 2017
If you have B.Com though, send that.
I dont think it would give you any additional points because WES asks for Transcripts + Certificates both. I am a CA from ICAP too and this equivalence you are mentioning is not even a proper certificate/degree. It is a letter right! So it's no use.
Thanks for the information. No I do not have a B. Com degree, I did CA directly after HSSC. Should I go for a bachelor degree now? ICAP has collaboration with some universities like UOL, Bahria University etc who give exemptions to CA students and members for BSc in Accounting and Finance. Further, I want to ask that did you send ICAP membership certificate also for ECA along with CA Final, Intermediate and Foundation Certificates. Only certificates are fine or we have to attest and send the result cards as well to WES? Please guide. Thanks

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can you tell me did you send only FSC? Is there any need of matric?
Also tell me what did you send? Mark sheet or sanad?
Lastly, do they seal envelope having wer reference number on it? Or we have to go ibcc?
I have done matric from pindi board

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Its
I am wondering to know that is it really necessary to send the WES Academic Records Request form along with matric and intermediate certificates and transcripts? I applied for verification from matric and inter board offices (Karachi) some time ago. However, I didn't hand over to them the WES Academic Records Request form. I will be visiting board offices in the coming week and planning to send my documents through board office postal channels. Please guide me.
Its optional according to WES but some boards deem it mandatory. Like FBISE.

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
What i
Brother,
i think your brother went to BISE but he did not enter into the building. i think some one (may be security guards) directed him to the reception window which is located near main gate but the applicant has to be outside. the clerks dealing there are not aware of WES.

actually there are 2 types of verification;

1- verification of your dox FOR YOU. BISE will put stamp on your dox and forward these dox directly to IBCC. then IBCC will stamp it.

2-verification is of your dox but for other organisations. for example if you apply a job in any organisation, and that organisation want to verify your education, then that organisation will send verification to the BISE , and BISE will prepare an "Official Report" of your educational Data and then BISE will DIRECTLY send this report to the concerned organisation.

brother! you need this type 2 verification.

ask your brother to go to BISE, go to main gate, tell security guards that he want to go to "VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT", they will ask why? tell them your verification is pending there. they will let you go in.

enter the main building through a big main entrance, then after entering, turn left and enter into the corridor, there is VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT. or ask someone about VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT.

enter into the room , there will be approximately 8 clerks and 1 head. one of the Clerks will be young with LONG BLACK BEARD. he will be sitting exact in the front of door entrance. (i forget his name). he is the concerned person, he deals WES applications.

ask your brother to make 2 copies of Matric Result Card + 2 copies of Matric SANAD + 2 Copies of FA result Card + 2 Copies of FA SANAD.

ask your brother to write your WES Reference Number on each copy, write the WES REFERENCE NUMBER on the front side of the photo copies, on the lower side. DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE THIS NUMBER.

1 copy of each document will remain with BISE and 1 copy will go to WES along with "Official Verification Report".

ask you brother to take the print of TRF with him, because as soon as that young man will see the WES TRF form he will understand everything.

Important. he will ask you to deposit 1550 for matric + 1550 for FA.
remember , if you want to send your SANAD + RESULT card, then you must tell him that you want to send both documents, then he will ask you to pay double fee, 3100 for matric + 3100 for FA.

you must tell this person that they must send your documents using registered mail, tell them you will need tracking number. they will do it.

they will need your Photographs as well, so do not forget to take the photographs with.

after depositing fee, attach photo graphs to the forms, and staple each document to the relevant form, also staple TRF with documents, do not forget to staple TRF because it is TRF which will make them understand that your verification will go to WES.

if you do not attach TRF , then they may forget ( as you know Pakistani Clerks),

then submit these documents to the Window which is located outside the BISE, near the main Gate, the person on window will give you a receipt. make copies of the receipts and then again go back to the verification department and give copies of the receipt to that person (this is not compulsory) but if you do this then that person will urgently locate your file and finish his work.

remember he is very honest and nice person, treat him with respect. do not offer any money other wise he will get angry.

hope this helps.
whats TRF? Academic record request form?

mayra7

Aug 24, 2017
Can you tell me did you send only FSC? Is there any need of matric?
Also tell me what did you send? Mark sheet or sanad?
Lastly, do they seal envelope having wer reference number on it? Or we have to go ibcc?
I have done matric from pindi board
I think matric and FSC both should be sent because if we see required documents from WES website, the secondary school certificate is mentioned there. I am not sure about mark sheet or certificate or both. Some one please guide that we should send only certificate or both certificate and mark sheet for SSC and HSSC. The procedure is easy with FBISE, we have to fill online form, they will send directly to WES.

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think matric and FSC both should be sent because if we see required documents from WES website, the secondary school certificate is mentioned there. I am not sure about mark sheet or certificate or both. Some one please guide that we should send only certificate or both certificate and mark sheet for SSC and HSSC. The procedure is easy with FBISE, we have to fill online form, they will send directly to WES.
Matric is NOT required. Matric is NOT REQUIRED for any Pakistani. Only HSSC is required.

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for the information. No I do not have a B. Com degree, I did CA directly after HSSC. Should I go for a bachelor degree now? ICAP has collaboration with some universities like UOL, Bahria University etc who give exemptions to CA students and members for BSc in Accounting and Finance. Further, I want to ask that did you send ICAP membership certificate also for ECA along with CA Final, Intermediate and Foundation Certificates. Only certificates are fine or we have to attest and send the result cards as well to WES? Please guide. Thanks
Why do you want to go for a Bachelors degree? It will take quite some time. But if your CRS is not good enough for now and you want to improve your chances of getting an ITA later, then yes why not. But better not do any program which gives you exemptions, because they will need your transcript and may not give you full credit for a program in which you have claimed exemptions.

Secondly, when you go to ICAP, they will tell you the process themselves. But to summarize it for you, take photocopies of your Foundation, Intermediate, Final levels and Membership certificates. Also take a copy of your transcript. And if you do not have your transcript, then submit a request for transcript as well. ICAP will attest the copies itself and send it directly to WES. you ONLY have to take these photocopies. that's it.

Reactions: nedian84

Fahad88

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Everyone;

I just joined this forum after seeing so many people suffering from same issue which I am handling since last three months :)

This WES Canada attestation required documents gathering is so stressful and long procedure (if you have done education form Karachi, Pakistan) that in the End I had to fly back to Pakistan myself to get things done :)

As from June 2017 HEC have gone online and all attestation service must go via online services only. No MANUAL service strictly and also not accepted by WES.

1- If you have done your Matric & Intermediate form Karachi, get them attested from same Board and they will send themselves to WES in sealed envelope.

2- Same time, make online profile on HEC website and go step by step and schedule your appointment accordingly and done!

Anyways, now Alhamdulillah I am at final stage, and WES status update is:

Reason: The attestation status on the HEC website for this document does not indicate "Attested".
Instructions: Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct attestation status for your academic documents.

Can anyone guide me on this step please what to do now?

Reactions: yusra midhat

yusra midhat

Aug 28, 2017
Asalam u alikum i m currently living in riyadh .n working here as doctor..my original mbbs degree is already verified from hec but i need photocopy to be attested..so do i need to complete online form again as original already attested what would be the procedure??

Fahad88

Sep 8, 2017
Asalam u alikum i m currently living in riyadh .n working here as doctor..my original mbbs degree is already verified from hec but i need photocopy to be attested..so do i need to complete online form again as original already attested what would be the procedure??
Waslam; as per new online system dear sister even if its already attested before from HEC; need to create your online profile at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk and then upload your attested degree and all requirements mentioned there; there is an option to choose that your degree is already attested and you need photocopies attestation only. So first they will check your attested documents online within a week and feedback to you.

Once its approved then you can apply for photocopies attestation, choose available appointment from website and visit personally or authorized person or courier to HEC (choose center when you are submitting application)

:) i know its amazing (terrible) long process!

i will try to upload whole guide here as well. Remember in prayers.

Reactions: yusra midhat

yusra midhat

Aug 28, 2017
Waslam; as per new online system dear sister even if its already attested before from HEC; need to create your online profile at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk and then upload your attested degree and all requirements mentioned there; there is an option to choose that your degree is already attested and you need photocopies attestation only. So first they will check your attested documents online within a week and feedback to you.

Once its approved then you can apply for photocopies attestation, choose available appointment from website and visit personally or authorized person or courier to HEC (choose center when you are submitting application)

:) i know its amazing (terrible) long process!

i will try to upload whole guide here as well. Remember in prayers.